Got screamed at for the first time today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 03, 10:47 AM
Gyp

Default Got screamed at for the first time today

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
Gyp wrote in message
70 does make you wobble doesn't it Wince, Saying that I got blasted
onto the curb the other day when a jam sandwich came blasting past at
some crazy speed. Sad thing was about 5 mins later it came blasting back
the other way. I guess the local cop-shops chips where getting cold..
Chuckle

Bunch of arse!

ChuckleAccualy I think he was a policeman.. But same concept I
suspect.. I have every consideration for emergency services
wanting/getting someplace quick but its another think when they a)
attempt to do me harm and b) zip back the other way n mins later..

Nasty... Those boy racers are not cool when it comes to pedestrians and
cyclists..

You're not kidding - they don't care if it's all traffic and junctions,
they're all about maximum acceleration and maximum braking. ****ing *******.

Oh yes we have our fair share of ******* around here.. Its the way they
appear to travel at a minimum of 70mph whilst weaving through traffic to
get anywhere that gives them away. Oh that and because they only drive
with one hand on the wheel cos the other is being used to toss with..

Mind you I've had a couple of woman driver decide to horn me doing right
turns (I assume because I blocking their progress). In the standard
english tradition I normal return the favour by shouting "Learn to
F**King drive" and presenting them with the accident 2 fingered salute
which is perfect for these occasions..

BTDT! Heheheheh.......

Well its half relief that I'm still alive and in one peice, With any
luck when I do get taken off a bike by a tosser car I'll be concious
enough to give them a eun of verbal abuse as they cart me off to A&E
Grin..

The last time it happened I was so CROSS I accualy followed the chap
(who had basicly tried to drive into me) flashing my headlights and
sounding my horn..

You catch him?

Nah, I did a couple of miles just so the old coot got the message and
then went about my biz. I think the thing that really gt the red mist
going was the fact that even though he nearly drove into me he never
ONCE acknowledged that I'd even existing never mind he'd f**ked up.

Figured he deserved to be reminded that I was not invisible so the next
time he does that right turn it might occur to him to look..S******

Kath has chased a couple of idiots down before now, for cutting her up and
making her figuratively **** herself. One even got out the car when she
caught him, then legged it back into the car when she jumped out herself,
heheheheh - she's a gorgeous sweet woman, but I wouldn't like to be the
idiot that ****ed her off, nosirree - nope, not me! Heheheheh.....

Chuckle, Its funny how thsse gorgeous sweet woman folks we have are
not to be crossed or slighted.. My own dear Morag is much the same, as
sweet as can be until that terrible moment when she narrows those eyes
of hers and goes for it.. Always a good time to stand back with a pained
look on my face...Whimper

Basicly I think that UK roads are being driving by more and more
complete buck eejits...than ever before..

Aye, quite probably. Add to this an increase in overall
traffic..........shud-d-der............

Even more reason to take to the roads on push-bikes.. Once there are
n-thousand bikes on the road every morning the traffic will have no
choice but to either a) drive on the wrong side of the road or b) have a
maximum speed of that of the cyclists.

I remember doing the london bike ride a couple of years ago where
through weight of numbers we basicy took over the roads. Of course we
didn't seem to be very popular in traffic jams and standing traffic as
we simply went around them, hehehe. Amazing the langauge you get from
mums and dads on a hot day stuck on the embankment.. S******

I'm very fortunate in that my office (when I'm not working from home
that is) is moving to 3 miles down the road. So I'll basicly have a
10/15 min juant along cycle lanes whizzing past the traffic jams.

Nothing feels better than whooshing past stationary/slow moving traffic
on a push-bike.. Well maybe if your on foot!! Laugh

Gyp