KH24 or Onza 24"?

Old March 9th 04, 05:14 AM
tennisgh22

Default KH24 or Onza 24"?

I dont want to spend more money than I have to, but I want a decent
MUni. It seems like EVERYWHERE people are talking about this KH24. Its
maybe the most talked about unicycle I've seen in my internet research.
Is it worth the extra 50 or 60 bucks over the Onza? Unicycle.com says
that they are out of stock for the Onza 24" Muni. Maybe there's some
other site I can buy it from...I'm reluctant to get it from
municycle.com cause the shipping and handling is so much.

So I guess it comes down to KH24 vs Onza24...or should I be looking more
towards a Qu-ax? Argh why don't I just buy them all.

By the way, thank you everyone for your replies to my previous threads.
They have been extremely helpful! And yes I promise this is my last
thread for today.

--
tennisgh22
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old April 10th 04, 06:01 PM
One on one

*"So I guess it comes down to KH24 vs Onza24...or should I be looking
more towards a Qu-ax? Argh why don't I just buy them all."*

I, unicyclying newbie, with a need to part with some hard earned cash,
am interested in these two, unavailable at this time, munis. I have been
considering the, also unavailable at this time, Nimbus 24. I've heard
good feedback about it too. My question is, what does one get for the
extra 200 + dollars by buying the KH24 or Onza24 instead of the Nimbus
24? Why the huge difference in price? Are we talking durability, weight,
noticeable riding difference, status symbol.....?
Are there any other good choices of "available" munis?

--
One on one
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old April 10th 04, 06:28 PM
dubmuni2004

definently get the KH. I ride a costom muni with all KH parts on it
(just not the frame) and I havent had a problem except the seat post
with the KH saddle, the KH comes with that brake lever mount on the seat
post and it gets in the way of tightening the saddle down so it doesnt
move. so what I did is got the right size wrench for it and bent it so
that it would avoid the bar. but every thing else has been adsoluetly
teriffic. your cranks will get loose but there is a thread on it. So
eventhough I dont ride a KH frame Im still guessin that its high Quality
just like the components

--
dubmuni2004 - Aaron Dubois

I dont have a signature
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old April 10th 04, 06:58 PM
thinuniking

The qu-ax is a great muni! i have one, but the frame is alittle heavy so
if i was u i would change 2 the cheaper frame that looks like a nimbus.
it is cheaper and probli lighter and u will not have 2 get used to the
fat frame that u hit ur legs on 4 dat first week or so....I plan to get
one as i can afford it as i have money + buyin a qu-ax will probli work
out cheaper then getting a kh in the us.
my 2 pennys
BEn
sorry if i used u's,2's ect i just got off msn

--
thinuniking - ON TRAIL OR ON A TRIALS LINE

My girlfriend's mum calls me circus boy!
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old April 10th 04, 08:10 PM
xtremeskier_

Tennis, how could you question this issue man? we're gettin KH24s fo
sho! Dont get the onza. I hear it can only take a 2.6" tire. I also hear
that the 3" is soooo much better. Also, the onza does not come with a
brake mount on the seat post. I dont know about you, but i've already
got a set of maguras just waitin' to go on the KH. Yes, the onza will be
instock at unicycle.com very soon, but in my opinion the KH24 is
definatly worth the wait.

--
xtremeskier_ - Logan Altier
xtremeskier_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4291

new onza muniracer Unicycling 5 December 27th 03 07:37 AM
Onza Onza Onza aust Unicycling 6 December 8th 03 01:50 AM
Onza Muni thoughts? redwelly Unicycling 25 October 31st 03 07:40 PM
KH24 and tires Unicycle Unicycling 2 September 16th 03 02:21 AM