Moab Pictures

Old April 1st 04, 08:48 PM
john_childs

Default Moab Pictures

My Moab Muni Fest 2004 pictures are posted in my gallery.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Moab2004

150 pictures, but more than 1/3 of them are of Arches National Park.
Still managed to sneak in a unicycle shot at Arches.

I am still working on the captions. There are some missing captions.
If you see a photo of yourself or of someone that you recognize please
post a comment for that photo with the names and I'll update the
captions.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old April 1st 04, 09:45 PM
john_childs

We can't forget the Birthday Boy picture.
Happy Birthday Ben!

The picture was at the Moab Brewery. Taken after we all sang Happy
Birthday to Ben.

| Attachment filename: happybirthdayben.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/200971|

Old April 1st 04, 11:22 PM
forget_your_life

aint polygamy great.

--
forget_your_life - #3649 plus_your_life

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...nyjumping.gif]
dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

Old April 1st 04, 11:45 PM
johnfoss

Excellent shots, JC! I envy you for having the time to get all the way
to Delicate Arch. Two short trips in there, and I haven't gotten close
yet. Thanks also for taking pictures of me. In some of them I'm actually
riding, not just taking pictures or stuffing my camera back in the bag!

--
johnfoss - Home of the Garage Page

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Wow, I'll never complain about hills ever again!" -- Bicyclist on the
American River Bike Path, watching me pass on my Coker on my way to work

Old April 2nd 04, 12:05 AM
harper

john_childs wrote:
*We can't forget the Birthday Boy picture.
Happy Birthday Ben!

The picture was at the Moab Brewery. Taken after we all sang Happy
Birthday to Ben. *

It took me all of eight seconds to convince those two girls to kiss Ben
for his eighteenth birthday. Of course he deserved it.

--
harper - Statuesque

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Stoke your own thread as much as you see fit, no problem." - Klaas
Bil

"Ugh, the Harpers; The worst neighbours in the world" - Tony Micelli

Old April 2nd 04, 01:43 AM
Ed Hansen

Sofa wrote:
*

I think that must be ratherbekayaking? *

YES, that was me.

I was hoping to see a few more of those shirts there..... maybe next
year?

--
Ed Hansen - Ratherbekayaking

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees
the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
Ed Hansen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6013

Old April 2nd 04, 01:47 AM
Sofa

As soon as I'm a web developer, and not a web devloping student, you can
count me in for every damn MUni fest!

See you then, Ed...and others

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'It really doesn't matter, because in a few years, you will have every
size made' - chirokid's response to 20" or 24"?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx) *93* reviews on
*63* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old April 2nd 04, 03:19 AM
john_childs

johnfoss wrote:
*Excellent shots, JC! I envy you for having the time to get all the
way to Delicate Arch. Two short trips in there, and I haven't gotten
close yet. Thanks also for taking pictures of me. In some of them I'm
actually riding, not just taking pictures or stuffing my camera back
in the bag! *

The day trip to Arches was very worth it. This was my third trip to
Moab and on the previous two I always had to head home right after the
Muni Fest. This year I stayed an extra day so I could visit Arches.

It was a lot of hiking on sore legs but the views made it all worth it.
We managed to see most of the arches but didn't have the time or the
energy or the legs to see some of the other sights in the park like the
Courthouse Towers and some other formations.

It's well worth it to spend a day at Arches after the weekend of muni
riding. I just wish I had brought more film. I filled up my 256 MB
memory card. I could have gotten a few more shots of Delicate Arch from
some different angles if I only had more memory.

Old April 2nd 04, 05:22 AM
muni_guy

I've just put all my pictures online ...
http://community.webshots.com/album/129916742noDcrB

This was one of the most amazing MUni events I've been to. Enjoy!

Carl

--
muni_guy - Carl Hoyer
muni_guy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/77

Old April 2nd 04, 05:45 AM
Darren

Ben

Way to go !!!

John, great photo.

Ben, that makes up for the time in Toronto when
TheDan, Joey and Jack hooked up with those girls at the Sushi shop.

I think that toque helped eh !!!

I guess unicyclists do get the girls.

Well done Harper if you had anything to do with that taking place.

Cheers,
Darren

--
Darren - Bedford Unicycles