Some images from locations I've biked recently.

Old June 18th 04, 03:28 AM
Rural QLD CC

Default Some images from locations I've biked recently.

Greetings,
Just recently, I've been for rides in places with some really
beautiful scenery. Here's a couple of links to posts on my website that
contain a couple of images.

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=9
http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=11

This last one is a link to some images of the Glasshouse Mountains National
Park area that I wasn't able to ride, but intend to shortly. I had the new
VT3 in the car, in the box, but I resisted the urge to put it together in
the carpark and have at it :-)

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=7

I *love* living in Queensland :-)

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Old June 18th 04, 03:40 AM
S o r n i

Rural QLD CC wrote:
Greetings,
Just recently, I've been for rides in places with some
really beautiful scenery. Here's a couple of links to posts on my
website that contain a couple of images.

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=9

OK, her see-thru shirt is fine.

Yours...not so much.

Bill "leaving now; will comment on rest upon return" S.

Old June 18th 04, 03:45 AM
Slacker

Rural QLD CC wrote:

Greetings,
Just recently, I've been for rides in places with some really
beautiful scenery. Here's a couple of links to posts on my website that
contain a couple of images.

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=9
http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=11

This last one is a link to some images of the Glasshouse Mountains National
Park area that I wasn't able to ride, but intend to shortly. I had the new
VT3 in the car, in the box, but I resisted the urge to put it together in
the carpark and have at it :-)

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=7

I *love* living in Queensland :-)

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Beautiful country!

I wanna ride down this
http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/images/...good.thumb.jpg

--
Slacker

Old June 18th 04, 03:51 AM
Rural QLD CC

Gawd......I have to admit, riding down *any* of the stuff we climbed didn't
even occur to me......just too scary! Maybe if it was closer to the ground
(and wasn't surrounded by sheer drops of a couple of hundred metres) I'd
have been thinking along those lines :-) The tracks and roadways through
the entire area at the base of the mountain and in the rest of the park are
going to be awesome to ride though.....I can't wait to get back there!

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Old June 18th 04, 03:53 AM
Rural QLD CC

Hey, it was damned hot! Trust me.....the only place for a shirt that day
was in my backpack :-)

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Old June 18th 04, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

"Rural QLD CC" wrote in message
Greetings,
Just recently, I've been for rides in places with some

really
beautiful scenery. Here's a couple of links to posts on my website that
contain a couple of images.

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=9
http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=11

This last one is a link to some images of the Glasshouse Mountains

National
Park area that I wasn't able to ride, but intend to shortly. I had the

new
VT3 in the car, in the box, but I resisted the urge to put it together in
the carpark and have at it :-)

Not one bike pic? Bah!

Old June 18th 04, 05:16 AM
Rural QLD CC

They'll be coming soon, I promise! At the time, I was riding my el-cheapo
Malvern Star clunker.....not exactly a photo-worthy ride!

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Old June 18th 04, 05:59 AM
MattB

Rural QLD CC wrote:
Greetings,
Just recently, I've been for rides in places with some
really beautiful scenery. Here's a couple of links to posts on my
website that contain a couple of images.

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=9
http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=11

This last one is a link to some images of the Glasshouse Mountains
National Park area that I wasn't able to ride, but intend to shortly.
I had the new VT3 in the car, in the box, but I resisted the urge to
put it together in the carpark and have at it :-)

http://www.mrbonk.com/weblog/pivot/entry.php?id=7

I *love* living in Queensland :-)

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

Beautiful country. I've just been through to go to Heron Island, which was
great.
But next time show us riding and trails!

Matt

Old June 18th 04, 11:10 AM
bomba

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:28:04 +1000, Rural QLD CC wrote:

I *love* living in Queensland :-)

Yeah, but I've heard Queensland's full of Aussies...

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Old June 18th 04, 12:19 PM
MrBonk

Well, *some* parts of it are......the rest of it is full of Pommy and
Japanese tourists :-)

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

news