Cold and wet outside? Exercise indoors with a virtual tour of London

Old December 5th 05, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc

Default Cold and wet outside? Exercise indoors with a virtual tour of London

It's cold and wet outside. Why not exercise indoors and "walk" in
beautiful European locales?

These 6 Unique Virtual Walk DVDs are designed to make the time spent on
a Treadmill, Nordic Track, or Exercise Bike FUN !

Why not take your next walk on your treadmill through a beautiful
European city?? Six DVDs or Videotapes are currently available:

1. A Morning in Venice Virtual Walk DVD
2. Rome, La Dolce Vita! Virtual Walk DVD
3. The English Countryside Virtual Walk DVD
4. London Waterways Virtual Walk DVD
5. The Appian Way Virtual Walk DVD
6. The Island of Burano Virtual Walk DVD

The DVDs all have two different soundtracks: Upbeat music suitable for
walking or the natural sounds recorded on site.

And they each have a BONUS Chapter on the locale of the Walk.

Find out more info at: www.treadmillwalks.com

or www.fitnesswalks.com

$14.99 each with FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING / HANDLING / INSURANCE !!!!
And a discount for multiple purchases !

ACTUAL FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS:

Such a great idea, why has no-one thought of it before! Most enjoyable.!
Thanks.

LOVE MY VIDEO. THANK YOU. WILL ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN.

GORGEOUS! Never saw so much greenery! Exquisite! Thank You for making
this!

VERY NICE DVD'S..IT WAS WONDERUL WALKING THIS MORNING!

Works of art these videos. I so enjoy them.

Beautiful dvd of Italy thanks so much!! Excellent virtual walks. Have
ordered all that are available. Highly recommend!

FAST Delivery ! Video makes walking on treadmill MUCH more enjoyable !!
Thanks !

LOVE THE DVD OF VENICE, IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE THERE. THANKS

Just like being there, thanks very much

Truly Truly Truly Lovely! I can't think of anything to say other than
BEAUTIFUL video

I love the video. I only wish you had more walking tapes.

Beautiful video quality. Rapid shipment. Excellent packaging.

LOVE THIS NEW TWIST TO EXERCISING WITH THESE DVDS. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.
THANKS

Traveling Europe Viewing these DVD's,Thanks For Your Hard Work!

Super tape, use it with the treadmill for great workout!

delivered quickly ... feel like im back in Venice !!!

Nice DVD for workouts. A++++++++

Good quality and unique. Like a visit back to Venice for $15. instead of
$1500.

Venice Walk is INCREDIBLE! DVD is wonderful. I want more!!

Walking tour of Venice is great! Received DVD within 2 days of ordering.

Very nice DVD. Highly recommend.

Great DVD! FAST shipping! Thank you so much!!!

Really FUN item arrived safely, quickly.I love this!

Fabulous walking video; high quality....can't wait to get the whole
series !! A+

Very fast shipping & an absolutely beautiful DVD.

cool dvd, felt like we were back in venice, thanks

Very enjoyable indeed! I'll look forward to seeing your upcoming virtual
walks!