Bikerfab updated: Donauradweg

Old December 27th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
bikerfab

Default Bikerfab updated: Donauradweg

hello everybody, I just updated my website with new pages about the most
famous european cycle track.
I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

--
bikerfab

Viaggi in bicicletta, report foto e informazioni
Travelling by bicycle, report, pics and information
http://bikerfab.altervista.org/
Old December 27th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

bikerfab who? writes:

hello everybody, I just updated my website with new pages about the
most famous european cycle track. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

I see no reference to any bicycle track/pista on that web site.
How about a better link?

Jobst Brandt
Old December 27th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

bikerfab who? writes:

hello everybody, I just updated my website with new pages about the
most famous european cycle track. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

I see no reference to any bicycle track/pista on that web site.
How about a better link?

don't you see the link "Donauradweg 2005" in the center box of the page,
just on the right of the "Slovensko" road sign picture ????

I looked there and found no bike track references. I was expecting to
see a story of the Vigorelli or Parc des Princes tracks there. What
gives?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parc_des_Princes
http://www.vigorelli.org/storia/stcenni.html

Jobst Brandt
Old December 27th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
bikerfab

wrote:
bikerfab who? writes:

I looked there and found no bike track references. I was expecting to
see a story of the Vigorelli or Parc des Princes tracks there. What
gives?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parc_des_Princes
http://www.vigorelli.org/storia/stcenni.html

sorry, it was probably a misunderstanding on the meaning of the word
"track". The Donauradweg is a cyclotouristic route in Austria, not a
track like Vigorelli.

sorry again :-)

Bikerfab updated bikerfab Rides 0 September 2nd 07 09:16 PM
unicyclepics.co.uk updated... petit_pierre Unicycling 63 November 5th 06 02:10 PM
BMA page updated Just zis Guy, you know? UK 8 March 4th 05 11:35 PM
Updated please take a look Gumbo Unicycling 7 September 9th 03 09:26 PM