a familiar face ... a laudable cause

Old May 13th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default a familiar face ... a laudable cause

http://www.road2recovery.us.com/about.php

two of our favorite people pictured on this page ... but only one of
them is a former marine
Old May 14th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
bar wrote:

http://www.road2recovery.us.com/about.php

two of our favorite people pictured on this page ... but only one of
them is a former marine

The thought that a dude with only one leg might be faster on a bike than
I am is simply too humiliating to contemplate.

Old May 14th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On May 13, 9:57*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

--
Ryan Cousineau /

well what about the thought that wordin might actually have a real,
legit job ... ?!
Old May 14th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

*bar wrote:
http://www.road2recovery.us.com/about.php

two of our favorite people pictured on this page ... but only one of
them is a former marine

The thought that a dude with only one leg might be faster on a bike than
I am is simply too humiliating to contemplate.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

well what about the thought that wordin might actually have a real,
legit job ... ?!

As long as my real, legit direct deposits keep coming every two weeks, I
can live with that.

Old May 14th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
The thought that a dude with only one leg might be faster on a bike than
I am is simply too humiliating to contemplate.

If he rides more than twice as much as I do, and he
almost certainly does, I'm OK with it.

Bob Schwartz