Urgent Advice Needed

Old September 19th 05, 05:37 PM
Jeff Grippe

Default Urgent Advice Needed

I realize that a newsgroup is not the best place to go for time sensitive
information but here goes.

I work in Manhattan and live in Westchester. I may have to ride home today.
It has been many years since I rode out of Manhattan and to the North. I
seem to remember taking Broadway all the way up but I don't remember. Any
advice about how to get out of Manhattan on a trike would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old September 20th 05, 11:34 PM
Fritz M

Jeff Grippe wrote:

I work in Manhattan and live in Westchester. I may have to ride home today.

I'm curious: How was your escape from Manhattan?

RFM (in Colorado and unable to help with route info)

Old September 24th 05, 12:10 AM
bktourer1

check the NYC Transportation Alternatives site. They all the river
crossings. There is also a free NYC bicyele map at most bike shops

ed