Cycling Forums

Old September 6th 04, 03:21 AM
GBR

Default Cycling Forums

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could tell me of any good Australian based cycling
forums?

Cheers
Gary

Old September 6th 04, 03:45 AM
ritcho

GBR Wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if someone could tell me of any good Australian base
cycling
forums?

Cheers
Gary

You could try aus.bicycle, but you found it already!

I guess you _did_ ask for "good" forums (tee hee *cough, splutter*)

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old September 6th 04, 04:02 AM
hippy

"GBR" wrote in message
Just wondering if someone could tell me of any good Australian based

cycling
forums?

www.cyclingforums.com ??
www.farkin.net

hippy

Old September 6th 04, 04:54 AM
GBR

Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good just wanted more
to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

Cheers

Gary

Old September 6th 04, 05:18 AM
DaveB

GBR wrote:
Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good just wanted more
to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

Hah, you want more posts, I'm sure you'll get one shortly from DRS, but
it won't be bicycle related.

DaveB

Old September 6th 04, 06:02 AM
hippy

"GBR" wrote in message
Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good just wanted more
to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

Gee.. I do my best.. :P

Can please some people some of the time.. etc...

Try this:

hippy

Old September 6th 04, 06:02 AM
hippy

"hippy" wrote in message
"GBR" wrote in message
Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good just wanted

more
to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

Gee.. I do my best.. :P

Can please some people some of the time.. etc...

Try this:

I'm going to smash this little fscking Ctrl key...

Try this:
http://www.bikestories.com/

angry hippy

Old September 6th 04, 06:05 AM
cfsmtb

hippy Wrote:
Gee.. I do my best.. :P

Can please some people some of the time.. etc...

Try this:

hippy

eh?

or even,

http://forums.mtbr.com/

--
cfsmtb

Old September 6th 04, 08:42 AM
Parbs

"hippy" wrote in message ...
"GBR" wrote in message
Just wondering if someone could tell me of any good Australian based

cycling
forums?

www.cyclingforums.com ??
www.farkin.net

hippy

Isn't this group alt.hippy.newbike?

http://www.26inches.com/26inches/forum/ (a bit more mature than farkin - most of the time ;-) )

Parbs

Old September 6th 04, 09:13 AM
byron27

DaveB Wrote:
GBR wrote
Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good just wante

mor
to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lo

Hah, you want more posts, I'm sure you'll get one shortly from DRS, bu
it won't be bicycle related

DaveB

a sure fire way to get more posts....

--