Mike Vandeman, Edward Dolan, His Highness

Old November 4th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Mike Vandeman, Edward Dolan, His Highness

On Nov 4, 2:41*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 4:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Instead of
fighting the good fight, you run away and thereby allow TM to post nothing
but ****. As far as I know, I am the only one here kicking his dumb ass..
If
there were more of us doing what I am doing, that asshole-idiot, who has
**** for brains, would soon be gone for greener pastures elsewhere.
Your conclusion does not follow from the premise. *Many have kicked

your dumb ass and you're still here. *When you failed to leave, one by
one kill-filed you and you became indignant and labeled them
cowards merely because you lost a member of your audience.

You are unable to discriminate between an asshole-idiot like TM and a genius
like MYSELF. The reason for this is because you verge on being an
asshole-idiot yourself.

Oh I can discern the difference, but the similarities are self-evident
and I wouldn't be insult TM by saying he was like you. No one
deserves to be compared ot your sorry ass. Oh, and you hold entirely
too high of an opinion of yourself.

Frankly, we get the kind of newsgroup we deserve. If we are getting
nothing
but **** from the likes of TM, that is because we deserve it. If you want
decent newsgroup, then you have to fight for it. One reason I have such
contempt for Tom Sherman and his ilk is because they will never defend the
group from predators like TM. Instead, when the going gets rough, they run
and hide and then blather about how wonderful it is to kill-file. That is
precisely the sort of thing that will kill a small newsgroup like RBS.

It is passing curious to me as to why ANYONE would want to belong to a
group
that one would not defend.

Like you really give a **** about a newsgroup. You don't and you have
said so many times. Newsgroups are just your sounding board where you
can indulge yourself. You delight in hearing yourself "talk". You
are so childlike in that respect.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 4th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 2:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
It is passing curious to me as to why ANYONE would want to belong to a
group
that one would not defend.

Like you really give a **** about a newsgroup. You don't and you have

said so many times. Newsgroups are just your sounding board where you
can indulge yourself. You delight in hearing yourself "talk". You
are so childlike in that respect.

I care about the group but not about any individuals in it. We are all
dispensable. However, every group needs an ass kicker and I am it for RBS
now that Mr. Vandeman has seemingly left us for greener pastures.

Is anyone in the universe more childlike than a pitiful stalker like Jim
McNamara. Why the hell can't you at least have a ****ing Polish last name
since you claim to be part Polish?

Old November 5th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Nov 4, 5:08*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 4, 2:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

It is passing curious to me as to why ANYONE would want to belong to a
group
that one would not defend.
Like you really give a **** about a newsgroup. You don't and you have

said so many times. *Newsgroups are just your sounding board where you
can indulge yourself. *You delight in hearing yourself "talk". *You
are so childlike in that respect.

I care about the group but not about any individuals in it. We are all
dispensable. However, every group needs an ass kicker and I am it for RBS
now that Mr. Vandeman has seemingly left us for greener pastures.

Your attitude concerning newsgroups and your assumed role speaks
otherwise...

"I frankly do not have the slightest idea what newsgroups are all
about."

"I am convinced that no one with any intelligence would be caught dead
on these freaking cycling newsgroups. So, if you are here, draw your
own conclusions."

"Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and jerks - positively no
exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the biggest idiot, asshole
and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and all. I believe I
can state with absolute assurance that I am the Greatest Idiot, the
Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that Usenet has ever known in
its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's sakes, I prove it every
time I post. Can't any of you poor *******s read?"

"ARBR is known far and wide for being the stupidest newsgroup ever to
infest Usenet. I have seen to that."

"Anyone who has been following the recent goings on here on ARBR has
got to realize by now that all newsgroups are for idiots like me
Edward Dolan."

"I urge one and all to get on board and to regard Usenet as a
playground for clowns and the only thing at play is who can be the
biggest clown."

"Newsgroups without moderators are simply playgrounds for the likes of
me."

"I Ed Dolan am ruining this newsgroup! What the hell is wrong with me!
Obviously I have no concept of what I am doing here at ARBR."

"I can't figure out why I am such a ******* on these newsgroups."

"A single rotten apple like me Edward Dolan can take down the group
and everyone else is too cowardly to even protest. I give up. I have
decided to be a bigger idiot than any of you here at A.R.B.R."

"My only purpose in being on these confounded newsgroups is to rile
others
and make them as miserable as I am. It is a sin to be happy and
content in
this world. We should all strive to spread the misery to the best of
our
abilities."

"A cycling newsgroup ought to be devoted to messages about bicycles
and cycling."

"I regard Usenet as a total waste of my time, and I probably do not
have too much time left on this earth. There are better ways to spend
it."

All you really give a **** about is yourself and what you have to say
and that's the bottom line.

Is anyone in the universe more childlike than a pitiful stalker like Jim
McNamara.

Your protest continues to fall on dead ears. Its like you said
suppose...

"If you want a decent newsgroup, then you have to fight for it. It is
passing curious to me as to why ANYONE would want to belong to a group
that one would not defend." I like your presence here as much as you
like TM's.

Why the hell can't you at least have a ****ing Polish last name
since you claim to be part Polish?

And, this has what to do with any of this? Well, because, although my
grandmother was Polish, my grandfather was Irish, and because,
although my mother is English and Irish, my father inherited my
grandfather's name. I've explained this all before, but you are just
to dense to comprehend a simple explanation. When are you going to
stop asking the same questions and making the same statements ad
nauseum. Surely you can do better if you are half as intelligent as
you claim to be.

Old November 5th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jym Dyer

Ed Dolan writes:
Bingo! What the hell do you think I am trying to do except
get rid of that god damn stupid son of a bitch ****ing
asshole idiot!

=v= You know, I have no idea who Ed Gin is, never saw a post
by Ed Gin, and never care to. But I must've read several
dozen posts from you mentioning him in the context of how
you saved the world from him. Ed Gin, whoever he is, lives
on, and solely because of your publicizing him.

=v= Feeding the trolls only feeds the trolls.
_Jym_
Old November 6th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 5:08 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Why the hell can't you at least have a ****ing Polish last name
since you claim to be part Polish?

And, this has what to do with any of this? Well, because, although my

grandmother was Polish, my grandfather was Irish, and because,
although my mother is English and Irish, my father inherited my
grandfather's name. I've explained this all before, but you are just
to dense to comprehend a simple explanation. When are you going to
stop asking the same questions and making the same statements ad
nauseum. Surely you can do better if you are half as intelligent as
you claim to be.

Nope, you have got to be mostly Polish. You are too dumb to be Irish.

By the way, as regards your regurgitation of Ed Dolan the Great Wisdom,
always remember that he who does the least work wins on Usenet. You are
making the same mistake with me as you made with Ed Gin. Jeez, some folks
never learn!

Note how Tom Sherman posts these days ... never more than two sentences. No
one will read anything that runs on and on.

Old November 6th 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
Ed Dolan writes:
Bingo! What the hell do you think I am trying to do except
get rid of that god damn stupid son of a bitch ****ing
asshole idiot!

=v= You know, I have no idea who Ed Gin is, never saw a post
by Ed Gin, and never care to. But I must've read several
dozen posts from you mentioning him in the context of how
you saved the world from him. Ed Gin, whoever he is, lives
on, and solely because of your publicizing him.

The real expert on Ed Gin was Jim McNamara, but he never knew how to handle
him. In fact, he played right into his hands. I tried to tell him how to
handle Ed Gin, but he did not even want to listen. McNamara enjoys being
abused. I think he must be a masochist.

=v= Feeding the trolls only feeds the trolls.

Jim McNamara is a stalker and Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll (he forged
names and addresses). The two of them began the destruction of ARBR as a
viable newsgroup and Tom Sherman, at the time a mainstay of ARBR, did
nothing to prevent it. All liberals are cowards bedsides being scoundrels.
My contempt for them runneth over!

So what is Ed Dolan the Great? He is an ass kicker pure and simple. TM is
NOT a troll. He is too god damn stupid to be anything that elevated. TM is a
spammer with himself as the subject. Now perhaps you began to see what I am
all about. I only kick ass that deserves to be kicked. It is why I am Great!

Old November 6th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Nov 5, 11:22*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 4, 5:08 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Why the hell can't you at least have a ****ing Polish last name
since you claim to be part Polish?
And, this has what to do with any of this? *Well, because, although my

grandmother was Polish, my grandfather was Irish, and because,
although my mother is English and Irish, my father inherited my
grandfather's name. *I've explained this all before, but you are just
to dense to comprehend a simple explanation. *When are you going to
stop asking the same questions and making the same statements ad
nauseum. *Surely you can do better if you are half as intelligent as
you claim to be.

Nope, you have got to be mostly Polish. You are too dumb to be Irish.

NOPE ... SInce your math skills are on par with you abysmal logic
skills, let me do the math for you ... 50% Irish, 25% English and 25%
Polish.

By the way, as regards your regurgitation of Ed Dolan the Great Wisdom,
always remember that he who does the least work wins on Usenet.

You really aren't too bright are you? That was merely copy and paste,
like you do requiring little effort at all Although I dsagree with
your premise ... "he who does the least work wins on Usenet", please
note that effort entailed was minimal. If "great wisdom", then why
did you edit that out of you reply? Never mind that was a rhetorical
question.

You are
making the same mistake with me as you made with Ed Gin. Jeez, some folks
never learn!

Opinion stated as fact. I wish I had one slim dime for every time you
mentioned Ed Gin after you promised never to mention him again. Then
again you promised to take leave of Usete never to return and you
broke that promise again and again. You simply are not to be trusted
as a man of his word. Jym Dyer is right. Ed Gin lives on because of
you.

Note how Tom Sherman posts these days ... never more than two sentences. No
one will read anything that runs on and on.

And how many times have you stated that errant opinion? Again I wish
I has one thin dime for every time you've repeated that. Can you
write a single post without recycling an regurgitating crap you said
before, Mr Repetition? Great onse need say something but once, but
GRATE ones are driven to repeat that which is not so great.

Old November 6th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Nov 5, 11:40*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Jym Dyer" wrote in message

Ed Dolan writes:
Bingo! What the hell do you think I am trying to do except
get rid of that god damn stupid son of a bitch ****ing
asshole idiot!

=v= You know, I have no idea who Ed Gin is, never saw a post
by Ed Gin, and never care to. *But I must've read several
dozen posts from you mentioning him in the context of how
you saved the world from him. *Ed Gin, whoever he is, lives
on, and solely because of your publicizing him.

The real expert on Ed Gin was Jim McNamara, but he never knew how to handle
him.

Dolan's own personal errant opinion stated as fact for the umteenth
time.

In fact, he played right into his hands. I tried to tell him how to
handle Ed Gin, but he did not even want to listen.

Dolan has resurrected this old issue ad nauseum and I have addressed
this ad nauseum, but does that stop Ed from resurrecting this yet
again? Ed has the gall to accuse TM or recycling posts? In short, I
neither asked for Ed's advice, didn't want his advice, and didn't need
his advice. His advice was to handle Ed GIn much as he is now
handling TM with absolutely no success whatsoever. So much for his
technique and advice, but I digress. When he was told that I didn't
require his advice, Ed persisted, because Dolan's ego just will not
tolerate rejection. Further details are available in the archives,
but no one other than Dolan is interested. The bottom line is that
this is a mater lacking closure. From Ed's perspective, to attain
closure I would have had to dance to Ed's music and take his advice
and I wouldn't do that. This is Ed's problem to resolve, not mine to
resolve for him.

McNamara enjoys being abused. I think he must be a masochist.

Opinion stated as fact.

=v= Feeding the trolls only feeds the trolls.

Jim McNamara is a stalker and Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll (he forged
names and addresses).

AND Ed Dolan is both a troll and a stalker.

The two of them began the destruction of ARBR

NOPE, Ed Dolan beat everyone to the punch.

as a viable newsgroup and Tom Sherman, at the time a mainstay of ARBR,
did nothing to prevent it. All liberals are cowards bedsides being scoundrels.
My contempt for them runneth over!

More repetition for the umteenth time. I can only assume that HEAD
Dolan the GRATE is incapable of anything new and will forever dwell in
the past.

So what is Ed Dolan the Great? He is an ass kicker pure and simple. TM is
NOT a troll. He is too god damn stupid to be anything that elevated. TM is a
spammer with himself as the subject. Now perhaps you began to see what I am
all about. I only kick ass that deserves to be kicked. It is why I am Great!

MORE REPETITION! The conundrum continues!!!

Old November 6th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jym Dyer

Jim McNamara is a stalker and Ed Gin was a criminal vandal
troll ...

=v= Yeah, right, criminal vandal troll, yada yada yada. Who
cares anymore? The only one keeping his memory alive is you.
_Jym_
Old November 7th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Joy Beeson

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 09:10:39 -0700, Jym Dyer wrote:

The only one keeping his memory alive is you.

and you.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net