I Voted, Did you?

Old October 31st 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Just Plan Burr

Default I Voted, Did you?

I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old October 31st 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Just Plan Burr" wrote in message
.. .
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding citizens? I
am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion for the Dems
to commit fraud.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 31st 10, 09:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Just Plan Burr

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Just Plan Burr" wrote in message
.. .
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding citizens?
I am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion for the
Dems to commit fraud.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Like I said, you ain't to smart.

I live out of the country

Old October 31st 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

On Oct 30, 11:20*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip quoted

Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding citizens? I
am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion for the Dems
to commit fraud.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Out here early voting is where the Repugnicans play dirty with the
elections. Or they used to until they stopped letting people go to
nursing and assisted living homes and "help" the patients vote. When
large numbers started showing up on election day claiming they never
requested am absentee ballot things got investigated...
Old October 31st 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Just Plan Burr

"Opus" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 11:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip quoted

Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding citizens?
am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion for the Dems
to commit fraud.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Out here early voting is where the Repugnicans play dirty with the
elections. Or they used to until they stopped letting people go to
nursing and assisted living homes and "help" the patients vote. When
large numbers started showing up on election day claiming they never
requested am absentee ballot things got investigated...

I don't like that stuff

Old November 1st 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Just Plan Burr" wrote in message
.. .

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding
citizens? I am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion
for the Dems to commit fraud.

Like I said, you ain't to [too] smart.

I live out of the country

Then you do not need to vote if you can't arrange to be in the country for
an election.

Old November 1st 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Opus" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 11:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip quoted

Why the hell don't you vote on Nov. 2 along with the law abiding citizens?
am against all this early voting ****. It is a prime occasion for the Dems
to commit fraud.

Out here early voting is where the Repugnicans play dirty with the

elections. Or they used to until they stopped letting people go to
nursing and assisted living homes and "help" the patients vote. When
large numbers started showing up on election day claiming they never
requested am absentee ballot things got investigated...

The Dems are notorious for stealing elections. That is why they favor
absentee voting and not requiring anyone to show identification at the
polls. How the hell do you think Franken of Minnesota ever got to the Senate
except by chicanery.

Old November 3rd 10, 12:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Just Plan Burr

"Just Plan Burr" wrote in message
.. .
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Damn, wish we had got a sweap on everything. I sure wish we had won in
California big.

Damn and I paid $29 for this.

Damn BUT, I voted!!!!!

Burr

Old November 4th 10, 09:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 11/3/2010 7:15 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
"Just Plan wrote in message
.. .
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Damn, wish we had got a sweap on everything. I sure wish we had won in
California big.

Damn and I paid $29 for this.

Damn BUT, I voted!!!!!

I am sorry that you wasted your $29. Repugnicans and Dimocrats are now
part of the same party that only represent those who can fork over
thousands (personally) or millions (collectively) in campaign bribes, er
contributions.

What is needed is a new Constitutional Convention, to take back the
government for the people.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old November 4th 10, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Just Plan Burr

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
On 11/3/2010 7:15 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
"Just Plan wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I agree Tom.
I hope the Tea Party will change something!