Norco re-spray

Old March 1st 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Norco re-spray

Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the Six
one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any contact
details..

Does anyone know any contact details for Norco? be even nicer if it was an
Australian contact as well (but not holding my breath).

Alternatively does anyone have any suggestions re the stickers?

What I am planning to do is strip all components off the frame including the
rear suspension links etc. Is that a bad idea?? (ie will I end up with
springs and **** stuck to the roof of the garage and walls etc)

Cheers Dre

Old March 1st 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

Six
one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

contact
details..

Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

Norco Products (Norco Canada)
1465 Kebet Way
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
Canada
604-552-2930

Awesome!

Thanks very much!

Dre

Old March 1st 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

Six
one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

contact
details..

Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

Norco Products (Norco Canada)
1465 Kebet Way
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
Canada
604-552-2930

Email doesn't work, undeliverable

Cheers Dre

Old March 2nd 06, 04:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

Six
one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

contact
details..

Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

Norco Products (Norco Canada)
1465 Kebet Way
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
Canada
604-552-2930

Email doesn't work, undeliverable

Hmm should have ... Try this one
donnah
at
norco
dot
com

I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.

"...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"

"We will try to accommodate if possible."

Good luck

Old March 2nd 06, 10:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
[...]

Thats amazing, becuase I found the contact for an Australian destributor.
They said they dont supply anything!! Not even replacement manuals!

Looks like I'll try the US

The only problem is I bought this bike second hand

I have the serial, the model, the year and photos?!? wonder if they'll
accept that.

Thanks very much for letting me know! Legend!

Cheers Dre

Old March 2nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
[...]

Ok, tried that email and it didn't work either?!?! Looks like I may have to
fork out for a big international phone call

Cheers Dre

Old March 3rd 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
[...]

Ok that is just weird .... that was the email contact they gave me ....
and it worked from this end ..

Oh well make the call .... just talk really fast.

If that doesn't work you can always email/fax me the information and I
can try to set it up for you ... long way around really but they were
willing to work with me.

Not a Norco dealer ... but what the heck

Old March 3rd 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Dre wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
[...]

Thanks very much for the offer, I'll keep trying and give them a call

Cheers Dre