29er frame sizing

Old October 16th 04, 01:23 AM
JoelM

Default 29er frame sizing

Take a looksy he http://tinyurl.com/3tqny
It says, "also available as supercaliber 29 frame." Maybe they were
selling it as a frameset? I dunno.
As for there being just one 29er frame, I think thats true as far as
straight mountain bikes go. The Gary Fisher Rig is made out of a
cheaper alloy, I believe, but the geometry is the same across the
board. The hybrid 29ers have a different shaped frame than do the
mountain bikes, though. Then there's the sugar bikes, but that goes
without saying.

Booker C. Bense Wrote:

--
JoelM

Frame fit: which is more important - Frame height vs. top tube length? S o r n i Techniques 18 July 9th 04 07:17 AM
TT frame sizing AJ Techniques 5 December 18th 03 12:34 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
SuperGo Weyless Ultra frame recall Slash Mountain Biking 2 August 1st 03 05:16 PM