Computrainer workouts?

Old September 30th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe Cipale

Default Computrainer workouts?

Does any one have any Computrainer workouts that they would like to share?

I have an much older C-Trainer that requires the Nintendo Cartiridge
System (good luck
finding one of THOSE!) but it still has the handlebar mounted control
and resistance
load feature (in lbs, not watts). I am looking for some structured
workouts to use this
fall while I recover from a broken wrist.

Joe