Lance-spotting during Tour De France?

Old June 15th 05, 11:15 PM
John

Default Lance-spotting during Tour De France?

We will be in Nice July 15-17. During those 3 days what is the nearest
point the tour will pass by?
We would like to take a quick bus or train trip to that location to see
Lance go by.

Old June 16th 05, 02:21 PM
Bob Martin

in 466079 20050615 231504 "John" wrote:
We will be in Nice July 15-17. During those 3 days what is the nearest
point the tour will pass by?
We would like to take a quick bus or train trip to that location to see
Lance go by.

15th July : Miramas to Montpellier

See www.letour.fr

Of course, Lance may not get that far!