2008 Unaugural - 10 week warning!

Old February 18th 08, 08:46 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Default 2008 Unaugural - 10 week warning!

The date will be May 3, 2008. Please mark your calendars, if you
haven't already done so.

Given the number of aus.motorcycles people who have colonised
aus.bicycle (Zebee, Theo, Me, Lemmiwinks, Tex, Moike, Tim + anyone
else
I've forgotten), and the fact that I've done about the same number of
km
aboard a bicycle this year as on a motorcycle, it seems only fair to
invite the aus.bicycle people along
as well.

In short, the Unaugural is an annual gathering of aus.moto people in a
paddock on my farmlet near Tarago, NSW. Weather permitting, we have a
bonfire of sufficient size to provide a reasonable simulation of
Armageddon. There is overnight camping, awards for various
achievements (such as longest distance travelled to attend), and much
drinking of alcohol and telling of lies.

Think of it as the best parts of fishing, once one gets rid of all the
useless folderol of lines, hooks, boats, bait and water. (And fish).

Here are some photos from the most recent event (the 5th Unaugural),
in May 2007:

http://www.smallsolar.org/BTH/unaugural2007/
http://hok.smugmug.com/gallery/2806294#149827229
http://Peter-T.smugmug.com

There's even a FAQ, he
http://tinyurl.com/2mlbzo

Hoping to see some familiar faces, and some new ones, in 2008!

BTH
Old February 18th 08, 11:49 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Fulliautomatix

BT Humble wrote:
The date will be May 3, 2008. Please mark your calendars, if you
haven't already done so.

732 km...hmmmmm
Old February 18th 08, 08:09 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Peter

732 km...hmmmmm

It's worth the trip though I think I will pike this year.

:-(