great ride this morning

Old March 5th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default great ride this morning

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
k.net...
"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
(Tom Keats) writes:

My rhubarb is growing at an alarming rate. I have plans to
make a fruity desert tzimmis with it pretty soon.

^
D'oh!! The ol' desert/dessert diff always gets me.

As a kid, I used the mnemonic, "desert -- one is a enough, dessert, two
are delightful".

The girls and I are VERY fond of rhubarb.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

Folks, this is the kind of idle chit-chat that destroys a newsgroup. Before
you know it, all you have left are a few regulars who are into nothing but
saying hi to one another.

Claire means well, but like all women she will say anything that flits into
her mind. She needs to check this impulse as there are just too many dumb
men on this group who will respond to her every utterance, no matter how
mindless.

I urge the men of RBM to not be such jelly fish when it comes what a woman
has to say about anything. After all, it is well known that women are not up
to rigorous intellectual discourse. Don't believe me? Then why not talk to
your own wives instead of burdening the Great Ed Dolan with mindless
chit-chat on RBM.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 5th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Will" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Then why not talk to
your own wives instead of burdening the Great Ed Dolan with mindless
chit-chat on RBM.

I have finally realized that my pre-conception of you has been wrong.
You are indeed wise and wonderful. Do not waste your time with this
group. They will never appreciate your greatness. Certainly you have
considered forming your own group. DO SO! Spare yourself futher sorrow.
Share your vitality with the enlightened, with Fabrizio!. The unworthy,
the unwashed, the females will miss you but it is written... Saepe
summa ingenia in occulto latent.

Will is onto something here. But where is there such a group of god-like
spirits who will know what I am worth. Instead, I live in world of fools and
knaves who do not appreciate me. But I think Will has a glimmer of my
Greatness. Now if we could only get some more such as him, we could all be
on our way to Greatness!

RBM is even more mindless than ARBR. The amount of trivial chit-chat is mind
boggling. Every time I look in on this group I feel like I have wandered
into a snake pit of insanity - nothing but babbling morons and imbeciles. I
will shortly leave you to yourselves, but first I have some unfinished
business with an idiot who goes by the name of Tom Keats. I will have to
take him to the proverbial woodshed for a good thrashing. He has a very
mistaken delusion about how Great he is and I will have to dispute that with
him as to who is the Greater. Stayed tuned for some amusing shenanigans.

By the way, Fabreezio is a freaking idiot who is just into wanking these
days and the only thing I am ever going to share with him is my disdain for
him.

Old March 6th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:RdednZjP_sSWq5bZnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
k.net...
"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
(Tom Keats) writes:

[...]

hi Ed, how's it going?

Old March 11th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
[...]
I guess that little snowfall yesterday makes Vancouver a slightly
canadian city.

Why is this asshole from BC capitalizing 'Vancouver' but not 'Canadian'?

Old March 11th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Unless it has altered his ISP, this thing's Internet Service Provider
is

PrairieWave Communications

Simply forward a copy of its posts--including FULL HEADERS [1]--to
PrairieWave, explaining that it is in violation of THEIR Acceptable Use

Policy, section 1.i.13.b [2], and ask them to deal with it. If enough
people do this, it will be shut down, at least temporarily.

Gotta be more productive than communicating with it, no?
----
[1] If using Google to access r.b.m., click "show options," then click

[2] "postings that do not conform to the various conventions,
guidelines and local culture found in each newsgroup as a whole.
Posting multiple copies of the same message in a 30-day period
(spamming) is prohibited. Posting articles with falsified header
information is prohibited."

Old March 12th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
oups.com...
Unless it has altered his ISP, this thing's Internet Service Provider
is

PrairieWave Communications

Simply forward a copy of its posts--including FULL HEADERS [1]--to
PrairieWave, explaining that it is in violation of THEIR Acceptable Use

Policy, section 1.i.13.b [2], and ask them to deal with it. If enough
people do this, it will be shut down, at least temporarily.

Gotta be more productive than communicating with it, no?
----
[1] If using Google to access r.b.m., click "show options," then click

[2] "postings that do not conform to the various conventions,
guidelines and local culture found in each newsgroup as a whole.
Posting multiple copies of the same message in a 30-day period
(spamming) is prohibited. Posting articles with falsified header
information is prohibited."

Neil needs to report himself since he is posting multiple messages which are
nothing but copies. He is doing something I have never done. But that is the
way of scoundrels, knaves and cowards of which RBM has more than it fair
share.

Old March 12th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed doesn't understand this whole "Internet" thing

And Mark does not know enough to put periods at the end of his sentences.

What is there to know about the Internet (Usenet) except that it is full of
idiots, morons and imbeciles. And Mark illustrates this every time he posts.