TT ya legs off

Old October 18th 06, 09:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
JayWoo

Default TT ya legs off

Like to get down low & go-go-go?

2007 Calendars are up; Check it: http://www.atta.asn.au

--
JayWoo

Old October 18th 06, 09:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

JayWoo Wrote:
Like to get down low & go-go-go?

2007 Calendars are up; Check it: http://www.atta.asn.au

I'm there! TT bike for the flat and not so hillys, and the
featherweight for the up up and away ones!

--
gplama

Old October 18th 06, 02:49 PM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

JayWoo wrote:
Like to get down low & go-go-go?

2007 Calendars are up; Check it: http://www.atta.asn.au

Well I've already registered for the 16km on Good Friday and
the 40km champs in March. Might try and do a hilly this year
although my build is more suited to going down hills. Oh to
be 18 and as skinny as a rake again.

DeF

--
To reply, you'll need to remove your finger.
Old October 18th 06, 10:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
ritcho

gplama Wrote:
I'm there! TT bike for the flat and not so hillys, and the
featherweight for the up up and away ones!

Anyone know whether there are any aero helmets approved for use in
Australia? Cycling Australia insist on the AS sticker for road time
trials that are not UCI classified... I'm still trying to find out
whether Triathlon Aust have the same rule (I don't think so, according
to the rules and regs document on the website)

Ritch

--
ritcho

Old October 19th 06, 12:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Friday

ritcho wrote:
gplama Wrote:

I'm there! TT bike for the flat and not so hillys, and the
featherweight for the up up and away ones!

Anyone know whether there are any aero helmets approved for use in
Australia? Cycling Australia insist on the AS sticker for road time
trials that are not UCI classified... I'm still trying to find out
whether Triathlon Aust have the same rule (I don't think so, according
to the rules and regs document on the website)

Ritch

I think Trialthon Australia insists on having the sticker except in the
case of an Ironman race where the helmet must be approved by a country
which has a "sister " organisation to Triathlon Australia.

Friday
Old October 19th 06, 01:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gumby

DeF wrote:
.. Oh to
be 18 and as skinny as a rake again.

DeF

But you are, its just a large rake

Stopping legs from stiffening up gjt70 UK 10 August 8th 06 12:31 PM
One advantage of shaved legs. Simon Mason UK 36 April 21st 05 02:48 AM
Learner with tired legs wants advice 1mthead Unicycling 4 September 8th 04 12:36 PM
True Story: Shaved Legs SM Australia 4 October 9th 03 11:55 PM
RFI:700c carbon fork - straight vs curved legs Mark Hickey Techniques 4 August 8th 03 02:02 AM