How to get to the Western Freeway Bikeway - Brisbane

Old October 17th 06, 04:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum

Default How to get to the Western Freeway Bikeway - Brisbane

How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

--
LotteBum

Old October 17th 06, 04:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

LotteBum wrote:
How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

Where the freeway crosses Moggill Road, you will see the bikeway
crosses the road and heads in either direction.

Donga Din

Old October 17th 06, 05:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Donga wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

Where the freeway crosses Moggill Road, you will see the bikeway
crosses the road and heads in either direction.

Donga Din

Where are you approaching from, Lotte? There are various ways onto the
bikeway and you might not need to go to Moggill Road.

BTW the crossing of Moggill Road is on the city-side of the freeway.

Donga

Old October 17th 06, 05:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
jh

Donga wrote:
LotteBum wrote:

How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

Where the freeway crosses Moggill Road, you will see the bikeway
crosses the road and heads in either direction.

Donga Din

Note also that the the bikeway 'missing link' (between the Fig Tree
Pocket exit and the Centenary Bridge) has now been finished - well
almost, but it is open for use. So the bikeway extends from Sumner Park
thru to the the Toowong Bus Depot.

jh
Old October 17th 06, 06:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Paulie-AU

LotteBum Wrote:
How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

Bikeway scum.

--
Paulie-AU

Old October 17th 06, 07:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum

Donga Wrote:
Where are you approaching from, Lotte? There are various ways onto the
bikeway and you might not need to go to Moggill Road.

I'll be coming from Indro. I'm happy to use Moggil Rd as it'll be
early and I'll bring the shotty.

--
LotteBum

Old October 17th 06, 07:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman

LotteBum Wrote:
I'll be coming from Indro. I'm happy to use Moggil Rd as it'll be early
and I'll bring the shotty.

whay not use your sublime mtb skills and bunny -hop the entuire western
suburbs

--
monsterman

Old October 17th 06, 07:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum

monsterman Wrote:
whay not use your sublime mtb skills and bunny -hop the entuire western
suburbs

I might just do that. That way I might be able to bunny hop over your
ego next weekend.

Cool.

LH

--
LotteBum

Old October 17th 06, 08:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Paulie-AU

LotteBum Wrote:
I might just do that. That way I might be able to bunny hop over your
ego next weekend.

Cool.

LH

Hey bitch, check my avatar.

--
Paulie-AU

Old October 20th 06, 01:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
AndyB

On 2006-10-17 13:31:27 +1000, LotteBum
said:
How do I get onto said bikeway from Moggil Road??????

I notice that no-one has mentioned the entrances off Taringa
Parade/Stanley Terrace. Might be easier than going down to the freeway
intersection. There are three of them, from memory, although at least
one is at the bottom of a short side-street. I used to use the
entrance just up the hill from the Waverley Road over-bridge (that's
the closest one to the city). Much nicer than riding Moggill Road.