In Barcelona - anyone wanna ride?

Old August 7th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Default In Barcelona - anyone wanna ride?

Hello, those of you that know me... or not,
I'm in barcelona, maybe you wanna ride, or just chill in the city.
Don't really know what I'm doing mostly, but im here till the 13th

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Old August 7th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Hey Muzzle!

How was your trip?

Man, post he www.monociclos.com

It's the spanish forum... You can post in English, someone will
translate, and the biggest part speaks english too.

Great times in Denmark! Hope to meet you soon!

Bye!

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team
Old August 7th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

good as, trying to post on spanish forums but my internet here is crappy
as.

Old August 7th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Writte a little text, saying who are you, where are you and when you
want to ride and I post for you!

Bye! Now i'm going to work (UNICON Fun is over... Now I need some money
to Wuko)

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*