uniDC

Old April 14th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

Default uniDC

somebody needs to make a unicycle convention in like washington D.C. or
like
in virginia or somewhere near these area i wanna ride and mingle with
other riders!

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
Old April 14th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

There's a shortage of unicycle events for most everyone in the states.
im in oregon and theres nothing near me also, but i still went to moab.
to long to drive, didnt think it was worth the drive again next year,
so im not going again.

--
SHAY_CAM

Isaac Steiner wrote:
an Alex DX32 rim is 38mm wide, so 1 centimeter more is 39mm.

u•ni•cy•cle
A vehicle consisting of a frame mounted over a single wheel and usually
propelled by pedals.
Related Term(s):
u′ni•cy′clist n.
Old April 14th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

What types of riding do you do? Where abouts do you live? I am over in
Fairfax. There are quite a few riders in this area and new ones
popping up all the time.

There are also a lot of events I am setting up now in the DC area if
you do either distance, xc, or muni you will be in luck.

I am setting up a club page for DC unicyclists that should almost be
done and will go on my domain soon, but for now dcuni.com just points
to my blog.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace
Old April 14th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

SHAY_CAM wrote:
There's a shortage of unicycle events for most everyone in the states.
im in oregon and theres nothing near me also, but i still went to moab.
to long to drive, didnt think it was worth the drive again next year,
so im not going again.

You could take a plane. =p I love Moab. I couldnt go this year, and it
sucked. There so many trials lines everywhere. In the town, at the
park, along the trails. Oh man. Id live there.

Anyways, if you want things done, do it yourself. Its usually a few
riders who get together and organize rides and little conventions, They
start out slow, but tend to pick up and they are always fun.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old April 14th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Jerrick wrote:
You could take a plane. =p I love Moab. I couldnt go this year, and it
sucked. There so many trials lines everywhere. In the town, at the
park, along the trails. Oh man. Id live there.

Anyways, if you want things done, do it yourself. Its usually a few
riders who get together and organize rides and little conventions, They
start out slow, but tend to pick up and they are always fun.

=) I should start organizing a program every year. then everyone in our
area could ride with other people without having to drice 1500 miles

--
SHAY_CAM

Old April 14th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

SHAY_CAM wrote:
=) I should start organizing a program every year. then everyone in our
area could ride with other people without having to drice 1500 miles

Id come down to it. I love riding in Oregon. Portland has some sweet
stuff, and if everyone could get a MAX day pass, we could cover a lot
of areas to ride.

Old April 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

siafirede wrote:
What types of riding do you do? Where abouts do you live? I am over in
Fairfax. There are quite a few riders in this area and new ones
popping up all the time.

There are also a lot of events I am setting up now in the DC area if
you do either distance, xc, or muni you will be in luck.

I am setting up a club page for DC unicyclists that should almost be
done and will go on my domain soon, but for now dcuni.com just points
to my blog.

awesome if you have events in dc i would love to come to them im
pretty close to dc it would only be like a 2 hour drive and i manly do
trials but i have riden some long disence and iwould love tyo do more
but i have a 20' so its kinda hard

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
Old April 14th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BluntRM

Here you go:
THIS COMING WEEKEND:
http://tinyurl.com/6z7krz

In the making:
http://tinyurl.com/3p93bd

And before my knees got all beat up, I was in the Richmond thread a
lot:
http://tinyurl.com/5fsglb

Also I'd suspect Max and Joey are making more plans for the warmer
weather:
Maximus Unis (NoVA)
JoeJumps4fun (Fredericksburg)

--
BluntRM
Old April 15th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Jerrick wrote:
Id come down to it. I love riding in Oregon. Portland has some sweet
stuff, and if everyone could get a MAX day pass, we could cover a lot
of areas to ride.

Looking forward to it

--
SHAY_CAM