Six years ago today

Old August 6th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Six years ago today

In cycling, Francisco Mancebo broke his collarbone and Pantani lost 24
minutes in the Vuelta a Castilla Leon, Anna Milward led the UCI
Women's rankings, and Brad McGee gave an interview approving of the
then-new EPO test, saying, ""Sure I have noticed a big change in the
peloton this year. I notice more riders are suffering and I am now
constantly riding at the front of the bunch. I am loving it."

In other news, a CIA briefer flew out to Texas to give the President
an unusually long and detailed Presidential Daily Briefing entitled,
"Bin Laden determined to strike in US." The President reportedly
heard the briefer out and then said, "All right. You've covered your
ass, now."

OT-- 50 Years Ago B. Lafferty Racing 0 October 19th 06 04:15 PM
Not bad only two in 10 years [email protected] Mountain Biking 4 January 27th 06 12:05 AM
New Years Day BR? flyingdutch Australia 19 January 1st 06 11:55 AM
New Years Day BR? cfsmtb Australia 0 December 31st 05 02:01 AM
Two More Years Fx199 General 12 September 30th 04 09:17 AM