VeloNews letter

Old August 15th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Connelly

Default VeloNews letter

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/13096.0.html

See ya
Dear VN,
It's sad to hear the disbanding of Team Discovery. They made the right decision to leave on top before they get busted.

Jhonny Ringo (sic)
San Diego, California

-----------

Occam-compliant.

Dan
Old August 16th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 15, 8:29 am, Dan Connelly
wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/13096.0.html

See ya
Dear VN,
It's sad to hear the disbanding of Team Discovery. They made the right decision to leave on top before they get busted.

But you have to admit that with postings like that the team made the
correct decision to get the hell away from those who have nothing in
their lives but hatred for anything and anyone around them.

Old August 17th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message

But you have to admit that with postings like that the team made the
correct decision to get the hell away from those who have nothing in
their lives but hatred for anything and anyone around them.

Like
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/20...s_horner_aug07 ?

I admit if the poster is correct, the team made the correct decision.

Consider this - is he inferring that Cadel is doping?

Old August 17th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Connelly

?

I admit if the poster is correct, the team made the correct decision.

Consider this - is he inferring that Cadel is doping?

I didn't see that. He's allowing for the fact that exceptional individuals can do exceptional things. His objection is when entire teams, without barely an exception, due exceptional things.
Old August 19th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message
et...
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Dan Connelly" wrote in message

But you have to admit that with postings like that the team made the
correct decision to get the hell away from those who have nothing in
their lives but hatred for anything and anyone around them.

Like
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/20...s_horner_aug07
?

I admit if the poster is correct, the team made the correct decision.

Consider this - is he inferring that Cadel is doping?

I didn't see that. He's allowing for the fact that exceptional
individuals can do exceptional things. His objection is when entire
teams, without barely an exception, due exceptional things.

Explain what the exceptional things are. All you have to do is watch the
long coverage from the Tour de France starting in 1999 to see that Lance and
Johann bought the guys who were setting the pace in the mountains. They
already have Eky and a couple more guys that were great on the flats. And
you could also see when Livingston and Hamilton were taking turns day to day
pulling Lance up the climbs.

These claims are so blatantly stupid that it's difficult to take them
seriously - unless you're an RBR moron.

Mike Jacoubowsky, great letter in velonews Bill Techniques 15 August 20th 07 01:09 PM
Disco and Velonews Frank Drackman Racing 6 September 21st 06 04:21 AM
Sleepy VeloNews B. Lafferty Racing 4 June 30th 06 04:51 PM
Good VeloNews Letter B. Lafferty Racing 20 June 16th 06 09:46 AM
Dear Velonews.... Earl Racing 16 March 26th 06 08:15 PM