Pulled a tendon(?) in right thigh :(

Old March 14th 11, 04:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Pulled a tendon(?) in right thigh :(

Ouch! Gonna try it out on the bike for the first time since I pulled
it yesterday arvo. Have massaged it, tickled it, caressed it, etc etc
since I pulled the whatever (hamstring? dunno I'll look it up Gray's
Anatomy later), so I'll see how I handle it on the bike. Should be
alright, I'm a big boy and I'll not need anybody to feel sorry for me
.... _sniffle_ _sniffle_
Old March 14th 11, 03:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 14/03/2011 9:05 PM, Erik Vastmasd wrote:
I caught a glimpse of Geoff Lockglock@home on Mon, 14 Mar 2011
15:42:46 +1100, writing in aus.bicycle:

Ouch! Gonna try it out on the bike for the first time since I pulled
it yesterday arvo. Have massaged it, tickled it, caressed it, etc etc
since I pulled the whatever (hamstring? dunno I'll look it up Gray's
Anatomy later), so I'll see how I handle it on the bike. Should be
alright, I'm a big boy and I'll not need anybody to feel sorry for me

Try and be positive, you will probably still be able to pedal your bike
using just your left leg, even if your right leg falls off.

Yeah, sure, thanks, me right leg falling off, eh? I should be positive
when that happens, eh?

I think it is my peroneus brevis that is painful. At least that is what
I think it is cos it seems to be in exactly the spot where it hurts -
deep behind the some layers of meat/muscle(?). The diagrams on my copy
of Gray's Anatomy are rather poor and it is hard to see what is written.

Strangely, I had no problems riding my bike and I was able to maintain
my usual high cadence for my ride today with no discomfort during my ride.

Heheheh! Massaging the sore spot looks pretty disgusting, though It
does have its shock value if one didn't know what I was doing

... _sniffle_ _sniffle_

Darn it, the dog sensed I was crying in sympathy and is now licking my
cheeks.

Aaaawwwww!!! Thanks, you liar )))

achilles tendon again wafflycat[_2_] UK 4 September 25th 08 02:48 AM
achilles tendon snapped wafflycat[_2_] UK 19 August 15th 08 01:21 PM
Knee/tendon pain John Midgley UK 17 March 30th 05 09:40 PM
Achilles Tendon - All input please n9jcv Unicycling 22 December 22nd 04 10:06 AM
achillies tendon rehab. anquetil Racing 1 September 23rd 03 08:18 AM