Is Damon Kluck Really so Anonymous?

Old June 6th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Is Damon Kluck Really so Anonymous?

On Jun 5, 5:13*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 5, 1:08*pm, Scott wrote:

On Jun 4, 6:45*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jun 4, 12:25*pm, Scott wrote:
On Jun 4, 10:47*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

People want to be part of something bigger than themselves, and this was
that opportunity.

I've never wanted to be a part of anything bigger than me. *Hero
worship is for fags. *I've never put the jersey of another man's name
on my back. *A USA champion's jersey I gave to a friend. *My gf wears
Schlecks Beijing jersey.

So...you think people that ride with other people's name on their
backs are pitiful a-holes, but you ride around looking at your
girlfriend in a Schleck jersey. *Is she the pitiful a-hole that bought
it, or are you the pitiful a-hole that gave it to her? *Do you not
ride together? *Is it because of the jersey?

I typically ride in t-shirts and never wore a yellow bracelet. *Yellow
bracelet = ignorant cocksucker in my book.

I like my jersey back pockets. *I put stuff in them. *Very handy.

If you've truly never wanted to be part of something bigger than
yourself, and not just being argumentative, I feel very sorry for
you. *It's not about hero worship, but I suppose a narcissist could
rationalize it that way. *Until you've been part of something truly
special, I guess you'd never understand.

You're wrong as can be mate. *When you see a grown man wearing a
Jordan jersey or can list the starting line up of any team in any
sport you don't feel absolute pity for them ?

No. *A Brett Favre jersey, sure. *That's just wrong.

That they don't have anything better in their lives going on then some
crap on the idiot box? * The douchebags that go to baseball games with
a pad of paper and pencil and track statistics?

What's it to you how other people waste their time?
YOU'RE POSTING ON RBR FOR ****'S SAKE!
You have little standing to post absolute's about wastes of time.

No man - I don't wave flags - take oaths or make pledges - give a rats
ass about borders - don't pray - don't worship and because of it I
stay true to myself. *I feel pity for anyone that doesn't.

The odd thing about that is that you are all about the "I" and refuse
to allow the other people to be an "I".
You believe you're righteous when you do/believe what you want, and
any anyone else is an idiot when they do/believe what they
want...unless of course they agree with your particular view on any
given matter.

You're the guy that would argue with a psychiatrist, trying to prove
that you're smarter than they are, instead of walking in with an
attitude of curiosity and openness to another viewpoint.

I happen to be with you on the point in your first paragraph. * *As
for the rest of it, I'm thinking you must've had a really odd
childhood... how is it that you've grown up to hate everything?

It's a self-defense mechanism, and as usual, it's been rationalized
and unilaterally agreed (by a solitary person) that the other guys are
the ones with the problems.

In the words of the immortal Rodney King, "Can't we all just get
along?"

PS dumbass - I ride and hang out with these guys while in Luxembourg.
Old June 6th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 4, 12:25*pm, Scott wrote:
[...]

And?
Either that's a non sequitor or some convoluted logic that needs some
'splainin.
Are you saying it's okay to idol worship as long as you're in
Luxembourg? No, that can't be right.
Do you mean it's alright to idol worship when you tag along on
someone's training ride? Seems a bit weenie.
Or is it that it's okay to idol worship when you have your girlfriend
do it since you're too much of the he-manly he-man to wear someone
else's jersey? Obviously a non-starter.

Hmmm. I'm stumped for any logical reason other than you're just your
average run-of-the-mill yahoo that thinks their view of the world is
somehow innately superior. It's okay - there's a lot of that going
around.

Old June 6th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 4, 12:25*pm, Scott wrote:
[...]

It's not idol worship when they invite you to go ride with them. It's
just guys you ride with.

Pay $10k for a fantasy camp with USPS? = idol worship

Pick up the tab for pastries and coffee after a training ride along
the banks of the Rhine then hang out at the spa in Mondorf on their
tab? = just riding etiquette

I think it's cute that my gf knows the names of cyclists. She's
getting to be a pretty good rider and often outclimbs the boys here on
short steep hills.
Old June 6th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
I think it's cute that my gf knows the names of cyclists. She's
getting to be a pretty good rider and often outclimbs the boys here on
short steep hills.

Does she dope ? If not then you should consider some testosterone and
steroids.

I'd still bet on the nurse being faster though.
Old June 6th 11, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Jun 6, 2:59*pm, Simply Fred wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
I think it's cute that my gf knows the names of cyclists. * She's
getting to be a pretty good rider and often outclimbs the boys here on
short steep hills.

Does she dope ? If not then you should consider some testosterone and
steroids.

I'd still bet on the nurse being faster though.

I think Anton lives in Dallas so a short steep hill is an overpass.

Matt Damon to play Lance Armstrong Anton Berlin Racing 25 October 26th 10 09:54 PM
Anonymous Moi[_2_] Techniques 0 September 15th 09 10:59 PM
From Anonymous G.T. Mountain Biking 0 July 30th 07 07:08 PM
Matt Damon as Lance? psycholist Racing 41 August 14th 04 05:49 AM