cycle meter application for hand phone

Old June 3rd 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default cycle meter application for hand phone

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 08:56:27 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 08:38:40 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Another thing that comes to mind is a quote I read somewhe "the
intelligence quotient of a group varies inversely in proportion to
the size of the group."

When I had my IQ tested in high skool and college, it was done in a
large group. I don't believe that the results would have been any
different if I had been tested independently.

Any suggestions?

Try the My Trails app.

I have a very jaundiced opinion of aptitude/intelligent tests as my
experience has been that they must be written for a certain social
group or perhaps even geographical groups. I think I've told the story
about the Peace Corps guy I worked with who gave a U.S. Government
supplied aptitude test to a bunch of Indonesian trainees and they all
failed. One of the questions showed three line drawings of a house
each having a different degree of roof angle and asked which roof
would have the lowest "snow load". To a peasant boy from West Java who
wasn't sure what the word "snow" meant?
--
Cheers,

John B.