Case in Point

Old April 27th 21, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Case in Point

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 8:57:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 3:20:09 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 8:37:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:35:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 5:28:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I think that the problem with your view Lou is that you believe that your government is on your side. In fact the very basis of government precludes it being on anyone's side but their own.
So you have finally seen the light and admitted that Trump the Golden God King and his Republican dupes were actively working to destroy America and steal as much loot as possible and actively working to overthrow the vote so they could retain power. Congratulations for finally admitting the truth. I am sure you will sleep well tonight.
Do you mean as opposed to that sock puppet that you believe is President?

"believe is President"? Oh my gosh Tom. Joe Biden is President of the USA. He was inaugurated on January 20, 2021. The electoral votes from the states were counted and ratified by the US Senate on January 7, 2021. Biden 306, Trump 232. The next vote for president will be Tuesday, November 5, 2024.

If you believe that Biden is anything other than a sock puppet you really have a lot of faith in dementia.

Sock puppet? One of those things, socks, you put on your hand and act like its a puppet and talk? Why are you mentioning such a thing? Not sure how that is relevant to anything at all in the world but I am sure you will educate us. Joe Biden is the President of the USA. Head of the Executive branch of the US government. And all the powers and responsibilities that come with that position.
Old April 28th 21, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 3:24:37 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/27/2021 5:14 PM, News 2021 wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:52:47 -0700, scribed:

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 8:57:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:

If you believe that Biden is anything other than a sock puppet you
really have a lot of faith in dementia.

Sock puppet? One of those things, socks, you put on your hand and act
like its a puppet and talk? Why are you mentioning such a thing?

slt is suffering from "LambChop" deprivation.
Has Shari Lewis finally kicked the bucket so to speak?

Not
sure how that is relevant to anything at all in the world but I am sure
you will educate us. Joe Biden is the President of the USA. Head of
the Executive branch of the US government. And all the powers and
responsibilities that come with that position.

No headstone (cremated) 1998:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/7971/shari-lewis

I'm afraid our Russell is nothing more than another "Woke" leftist who looks out on the world and cannot see a single thing as it truly is. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...he-free-world/

BIKEPRO 2-BIKE CASE, SINGLE-BIKE CASE, WHEEL SAFE FOR SALE Antony Galvan Marketplace 0 April 15th 11 11:40 PM
Case is point! [email protected] UK 32 May 13th 07 11:58 PM
Bike Case - Transit Case TC-1 $25 mike Marketplace 0 November 14th 06 04:08 AM
What airline bike case to buy? (Trico Iron Case or XPORT Cargo Case?) Robert Hayden General 2 July 14th 06 04:26 PM
S&S travel bike-their hard case or the soft case? eflayer2 Techniques 11 February 12th 05 12:07 AM