Google Spying on us all.

Old May 6th 21, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Google Spying on us all.

On Wed, 5 May 2021 07:21:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 5:25:24 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2021 05:46:54 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:42:00 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 3 May 2021 16:57:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?
Who cares? If you post any "secrets" on the Web you deserve anything
that results from your post.
Well, you don't have to worry about it because you don't have any money to lose.

Well Tommy, we own two houses, the Bangkok house and the "country"
house. Both two story. The Bangkok house is 4 bedrooms and the country
house is 3. I buy the wife a new car every few years and I've still
got my old pickup. I haven't worked in quite a few of years now so I
guess I can say (as the old folk used to say) that we are
"comfortable" :-)

There's that advancing dementia again. I'm sure that you haven't noticed it but you

aren't in the US and hence have nothing to worry about American police
seizing your assets. But perhaps you should be a little worried
because Biden is making the American dollar so worthless that the
military will run out of money to pay your retirement.

Lets see... You post that "Well, you don't have to worry about it
because you don't have any money to lose"

I reply they I'm doing all right.

You then argue that "have nothing to worry about American police
seizing your assets." and that "Biden is making the American dollar so
worthless"...

Tommy boy, I was right - you are "right round the bend".

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 6th 21, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 05 May 2021 07:21:13 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

wrote:

[...]

Why are they looking at yours silly little tommy?

But perhaps you should be a little
worried because Biden is making the American dollar so worthless that
the military will run out of money to pay your retirement.

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.

Actually some countries deliberately deflate their currency.Indonesia
did some years ago and Thailand is currently doing it. In Thailand's
case it is to reduce the dollar cost of their exports and thus sell
more to the "Round Eyes" :-)
..
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 6th 21, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Thu, 06 May 2021 08:20:50 +0700, John B. scribed:

wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2021 07:21:13 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

But perhaps you should be a little worried because Biden is making the
American dollar so worthless that the military will run out of money
to pay your retirement.

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.

Actually some countries deliberately deflate their currency.Indonesia
did some years ago and Thailand is currently doing it. In Thailand's
case it is to reduce the dollar cost of their exports and thus sell more
to the "Round Eyes" :-)

Same GovCo policy here. it is to make our agricultural produce cheaper
for export.

Old May 6th 21, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2021 07:21:13 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

But perhaps you should be a little worried because Biden is making the
American dollar so worthless that the military will run out of money
to pay your retirement.

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.

Actually some countries deliberately deflate their currency.Indonesia
did some years ago and Thailand is currently doing it. In Thailand's
case it is to reduce the dollar cost of their exports and thus sell more
to the "Round Eyes" :-)

Same GovCo policy here. it is to make our agricultural produce cheaper
for export.

Indonesia was a bit clever. They had some international loans denoted
in rupiah and the government's major source of income was oil...
denoted in dollars. So every morning the Bank of Indonesia would post
the rates at which they would buy dollars and of course every day the
rate was a little higher. With a major portion of their debts in
rupiah and their major income in dollars...
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 6th 21, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Only you could have the idea that US currency is printed overseas.
Old May 6th 21, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

It is and to very significant amounts too. Leaders are
historically Persia and DPNK but they are not alone what
with technology advancements.

https://communalnews.com/us-counterf...t-coming-from/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...million-of-it/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 6th 21, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I quite agree but I think that John is under the impression that honest American money is printed somewhere other than in the USA.
Old May 7th 21, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Nope. "John" never uttered a peep about where U.S. currency is
printed. Nor, frankly, does he care as he "got out of U.S. currency"
years ago.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 7th 21, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Thu, 06 May 2021 07:14:52 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 4:04:58 PM UTC-7, News 2021 wrote:

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.

Only you could have the idea that US currency is printed overseas.

Shrug, most trained printers, the person, will know that.

Old May 7th 21, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 7 May 2021 01:09:42 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
wrote:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 07:14:52 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 4:04:58 PM UTC-7, News 2021 wrote:

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.

Only you could have the idea that US currency is printed overseas.

Shrug, most trained printers, the person, will know that.

Or even one that takes the time and effort to read the Federal Reserve
Bulletin (884 of October 1996) which states that an estimated 200 -
250 billion of the $375 billion in circulation, or more then half (as
of 1995) is outside the U.S. and even more interesting, the growth of
foreign demand is increasing roughly 3 times quicker then the domestic
demand.
--
Cheers,

John B.