USPS Tracking

Old May 18th 21, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default USPS Tracking

I have been having deliveries of orders when the USPS tracking doesn't even show them as arriving in town let alone being out for delivery. China seems not to even bother with using tracking numbers anymore because they are so inaccurate. Just a year ago you could pretty much rely upon the tracking. Wonder what this is all about?
Old May 18th 21, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:07:16 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have been having deliveries of orders when the USPS tracking doesn't even show them as arriving in town let alone being out for delivery. China seems not to even bother with using tracking numbers anymore because they are so inaccurate. Just a year ago you could pretty much rely upon the tracking. Wonder what this is all about?

The frameset I'm getting turns out to be in Richmond, CA - about 20 miles from me. It would have been FAR cheaper if this guy had just put the frameset in his back seat and driven it over to me. Delivery would have been same day and he wouldn't have had the trouble of packing and paying USPS a small fortune to ship it.

I often wonder what goes through people's heads.
Old May 21st 21, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
micky

In rec.bicycles.tech, on Tue, 18 May 2021 08:07:14 -0700 (PDT), Tom
Kunich wrote:

I have been having deliveries of orders when the USPS tracking doesn't even show them as arriving in town let alone being out for delivery. China seems not to even bother with using tracking numbers anymore because they are so inaccurate. Just a year ago you could pretty much rely upon the tracking. Wonder what this is all about?

Yes, I had a package that was here in Baltimore and got sent an hour
west of here one day and back the next.

another one took 8 days to get from Columbia SC to Baltimore. No
details.

And I get a weekly newspaper that is printed I think in NJersey, only
100 or 120 miles from here, and for years it came every Friday or
sometimes the next day. Now it comes a minimum of 6 weeks late. Two
days ago I got one from the middle of March.

I think it's DeJoy and I hope things change so that he can be fired.

Won't take much tracking down Alycidon UK 0 February 16th 16 07:26 PM
tracking down creaks Duane Hebert[_2_] Techniques 50 September 8th 10 01:54 PM
TdF tracking Bob Martin Racing 2 July 10th 10 02:11 AM
Tracking problem Badger_South General 28 November 5th 04 05:46 PM
Tracking [email protected] Mountain Biking 5 September 17th 03 05:21 PM