Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

Old June 9th 21, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:28:50 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11:18:28 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/8/2021 5:03 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12:29:42 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/8/2021 1:26 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11:10:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/8/2021 11:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:59:54 AM UTC-7, Don Gillies wrote:
It's so easy for people who get their career success by lying (i..e. polticians) to think that scientists are just like them. No, scientists are not. They get their careers by telling the truth and by finding out new truths. I don't see anything new in these articles, I remember when public messaging was not to wear a mask because if we run out of PPE for medical personnel, everyone with covid19 dies. This messaging changed as soon as mask production was sufficient to meet demand. Trying to twist history with one of these right-wing propaganda sites is ... despicable ...

Don, we have studied masks since they became used in the early 1900's. No real study ever showed them to work even on bacterial diseases and some studies showed that there were MORE bacterial infections in operating room settings with masks than without.

Surgeons only wear masks to keep from being distracted by any spray from incisions and the like.

Here is a study showing that masks do nothing against corona viruses published in March of 2020 and updated in May after more experience with covid-19 which is nothing more and an influenza. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article Fauci lied about anything and everything only to be rewarded by the Democrats for doing so, to assist their falsification of the elections.

Don't get distracted with the details (mask, no mask, two
masks, piece of tee shirt etc). As I wrote here a year ago
the main concern ought to be Virus #2. Why wouldn't they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pandemic.html

I would be extremely skeptical about this claim. If they had a vaccine patented, why would they go through the huge expense of developing other vaccines? I suspect that this had something to do with the 2018 SARS-Cov-1 pandemic. The timing would also be correct for the one and entirely opposing the other.

The pathways and approaches for the various vaccines are
exceptionally (in some cases first ever in history)
innovative and each different.

But that is purely because different companies have different methods of developing a vaccine.

Utterly different.

At one time your phrase "different methods of developing a
vaccine" meant attenuation at some time/temperature, some
proprietary carrier fluid and some sort of preservative.

This is not necessarily that now. Here are three popular
approaches:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavir...aring-vaccines
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

.
What interests me most is how the speeding-up process exposed the pointless weight of an overweening bureaucracy laying its dead hand on new medicines. I think it's possible that the way Mr Trump under pressure of the Chinese pandemic wielded a machete on a thicket of innovation-dulling regulations will in time to come seem more important to historians, perhaps definitively so, than almost anything else in his presidency. -- AJ
.

So how did that Thalidomide work out for you Brits? https://www.theguardian..com/society...fant-deaths-uk

The COVID vaccines were approved under the FDA's standard emergency use approval process, and Trump's intermeddling didn't do anything except complicate matters and undermine confidence in the process.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old June 9th 21, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

jbeattie writes:

[...]

Things have gone wrong more recently than that, for example narcolepsy
for the price of a flu vaccine:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...lepsy-flu.html

It's not crazy for those at small risk from the disease itself to want
to avoid experimental vaccines.

Old June 9th 21, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/8/2021 5:28 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Mysteries abound.
While hydroxychloroquine is routinely used for many symptoms
(I know a Lupus sufferer who's taken it for many years)
mention by the President earned it the hatred of millions.
Hatred is not too strong a word as regular prescriptions
could no longer be filled in many States. Where it's been
used early to prevent a Wuhan virus cytokine reaction,
results have been very positive. (I discussed that here
based on a French paper in early spring 2020)

More mysteries.

Some US tests gave hydroxychloroquine to near-terminal cases
and of course the death rate was horriffic. Ever wonder why?
I learned today that the exceptional use permits from FDA
can only be issued where there is no other accepted therapy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/6267242002/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pfi...al-2021-04-21/

Probably just a series of coincidences. Nothing to see here,
move along now.

Old June 9th 21, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:33:52 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:09:15 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:22:48 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 6/6/2021 9:35 PM, sms wrote:

It's not illegal to be stupid, but sometimes it's not clear if people
like Tom lie in order to get attention or if they are really as clueless
as their posts make them appear.

The attention Tom gets is almost uniformly negative feedback. I can't
imagine he enjoys getting it, so that argues for your alternative
explanation.

OTOH, I've been told that masochism is a real thing. Could his posting
behavior be a weird form of masochism?

I'm not sure about the masochism, per se, I believe it is a severe
case of a lack of self esteem where any response is seen as "Look Mon,
someone noticed me" and thus an insult is as good as a pat on the
head.

I will repeat John, what are you doing here? You don't ride bicycles, you don't work on bicycles and you are unable of doing anything other than trying to find a google reference, ANY google reference in an attempt to discredit me. It isn't working because I see you for what you are - a nobody who hates anyone that became somebody starting with less than you had.

Yes I work on bicycles - I even built one bike from raw tubes and
lugs. But, you see Tommy, bicycles are not really complex mechanical
devices when compared to many other mechanical things so when
something goes wrong I just fix it, without all the moaning and
groaning and ordering the wrong parts and posting my troubles on RBT.

And yes I ride bicycles although not as frequently as I once did and I
don't find it necessary to broadcast my statistics on the Web every
time I get on the bike - Ooooo I just rode 3 miles and climbed 3,000
feet... I just get on the bike and ride down the hill and along the
road and then back to the house. It might be a couple of miles or it
might be 50 miles but really it is still just a bicycle ride.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old June 9th 21, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

I had a look at the multitude of posts about the patent of the virus
and that all seem to refer back to one article in "The Australian"
newspaper and so far I can find no corroborating information what so
ever.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old June 9th 21, 08:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:48:51 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:28:50 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
.
What interests me most [about the development of theChinese Flu vaccines} is how the speeding-up process exposed the pointless weight of an overweening bureaucracy laying its dead hand on new medicines. I think it's possible that the way Mr Trump under pressure of the Chinese pandemic wielded a machete on a thicket of innovation-dulling regulations will in time to come seem more important to historians, perhaps definitively so, than almost anything else in his presidency. -- AJ
.

So how did that Thalidomide work out for you Brits? https://www.theguardian.com/society/...fant-deaths-uk

Jesus H. Christ! You must be the least self-conscious of men to ask such a question, Jay. Follow the steps. Thalidomide was a mistake, journalists exposed it (at considerable risk to themselves), it was banned and such restitution as could be made was made. Next step: you are from a country, the USA, that has over 60 million officially sanctioned abortions on its conscience, mostly of black foetuses, which from here in Ireland* looks awfully like a continuation of Margaret Sanger's racist eugenics. But you want to fling accusations about 10,000 thalidomide babies!
..
*I'm not British. The Irish belong to a different country, a distinction that seems to have escaped you.
..
The COVID vaccines were approved under the FDA's standard emergency use approval process, and Trump's intermeddling didn't do anything except complicate matters and undermine confidence in the process.

..
It is clear that you know as little about the management of large projects as you do about morality.

-- Jay Beattie.

Andre Jute
It pains me to discover another idiotic equivalence monger on RBT
Old June 9th 21, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:18:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 4:59:54 PM UTC+1, Don Gillies wrote:
It's so easy for people who get their career success by lying (i.e. polticians) to think that scientists are just like them. No, scientists are not. They get their careers by telling the truth and by finding out new truths. I don't see anything new in these articles, I remember when public messaging was not to wear a mask because if we run out of PPE for medical personnel, everyone with covid19 dies. This messaging changed as soon as mask production was sufficient to meet demand. Trying to twist history with one of these right-wing propaganda sites is ... despicable ...

- Don Gillies
Palo Alto, CA, USA

.
Scientists were held in high respect until they permitted themselves to become the pawns of politicians and commercial hucksters. Michael Mann, as a scientist (questionable, actually: if he were a real scientist he would have taken care to learn some proper statistics) who lied for political power is by far not the first, and Anthony Fauci will certainly not be the last.

I almost certainly know more about propaganda than you do, Mr Gillies, and the fact that you cannot resist a sideswipe at "one of these right-wing propaganda sites" gives me zero confidence that you know how to avoid partisan bias. Hypocrisy, too, is despicable.

The Deep State has broken the bond of trust between knowledge so that they could use it to produce fear. There is no climate change and virtually everything they have stated about covid is a lie. But there are those who actually like living in a state of constant fear. In 6 more days it will no longer be necessary in California to wear masks or social distance. What would you like to bet that a large segment of the population continues wearing a mask despite the fact that Fauci has said before Congress that they are useless?
Old June 9th 21, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

You as usual have to be full of ****. The FDA procedures are not particularly effective and we've had medicines on the market for decades that had to be pulled NOT from actions of the FDA but them being force to act from lawsuits. FDA oversight is almost always too little and too late.