Tanjor (LoDrag) bike trailer

Old November 22nd 05, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Tanjor (LoDrag) bike trailer

I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area

might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
know. It's in excellent shape, btw.

It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
much refuses to just ride in the trailer.

Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
rather not disassemble it.

dog bike trailer barbie que Techniques 4 August 16th 05 05:37 PM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America General 0 April 11th 05 04:15 PM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 April 11th 05 04:13 PM
Trailer Bike info kingsley Australia 14 April 29th 04 01:42 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM