Trials

Old January 7th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default Trials

trials is so fun, you obviously havn't done it much.
it is frustrating when you should be able to do something that you
think you should be able to.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old January 7th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

Trials is for street riders that can't do tricks

Haha, I can't say that I've ever compleated a super hard trials line,
but I imagine that I would be very satisfied, although it'd be much
more satisfactory and visually pleasing to complete, say, a treyflip
over a 5-set. I don't really like watching trials videos, and such.
Just saying that it doesn't *look* that fun, and I don't find it that
fun... But your style is your style. Rock on trials riders (but rock
harder, street riders!)

--
fred_oakley
fred_oakley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13150

Old January 7th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

personally, i don't like straight trials that much. But, i do like urban
trials and stuff where the trials is mixed with street. For me, it
can't get better than that.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old January 7th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tomahawk

Trials is awesome!!!! I like street better though.

--
Tomahawk

Coconuts kill around 150 people every year. Falling from a height of 80
feet, they can build up an impact speed of 50 mph.
Tomahawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13442

Old January 7th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

i love street and trials...i love riding one footed and doing
unispins...and i also love doing stair sets and jumpin off of stuff

--
dunawan

psalm 51
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old January 7th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

Street is better to watch but I like trials and street equaly. They both
involve a lot of risky tricks/drops that are hard to pull off. Most of
trials riding is just jumping and bouncing around but theres also
handrails which take a lot of skill and confidence to ride.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things of the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old January 7th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

I just like the idea of being able to go over some **** on my unicycle.

--
tobbogonist

Siglet

Yelling: 'Where's me faber castels?'

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old January 7th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
englishkiwi

i like trials to do..prefer street to watch.
i only really do trials because i cant really do much street..no tricks
for me yet
but trails is unicycling you cant really say it isnt as you are still
on a unicycle and its a style of riding.

matt.

--
englishkiwi
englishkiwi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13822

Old January 7th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

Is trials biking not actually biking?

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188