Interesting, but pricey

Old August 18th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Default Interesting, but pricey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:EF:US:11

Old August 18th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

Yeah, that is really one cool item, but I've got my sights set on a
local team issue cross bike. Guess I'll be the team anchor. ;-)
Bill C

Old August 18th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Burt

On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

Do they have their team car up for sale too?

Old August 18th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

I refuse to pay for misspelled merchandise.

-ilan

Old August 18th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Aug 17, 10:01 pm, wrote:
On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

I refuse to pay for misspelled merchandise.

-ilan

Misspelled items can really cut down the bidding competition. My
personal favorite ebay search is "cyclecross" instead of "cyclocross".

Bret

Old August 18th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

Might be a real number, but it ain't Gino Bartali's number ... Bartali
didn't ride in the 1954 Tour.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old August 18th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
benjo maso

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 8:59 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41665316&ssPag...

Might be a real number, but it ain't Gino Bartali's number ... Bartali
didn't ride in the 1954 Tour.

On the other hand, Bartali had number 13 in 1951

Benjo

Old August 18th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"benjo maso" wrote:
"Steven L. Sheffield" rote

Might be a real number, but it ain't Gino Bartali's number ... Bartali
didn't ride in the 1954 Tour.

On the other hand, Bartali had number 13 in 1951

So, who had 13 in 1954?

Old August 18th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
benjo maso

wrote in message
ups.com...
"benjo maso" wrote:
"Steven L. Sheffield" rote

Might be a real number, but it ain't Gino Bartali's number ... Bartali
didn't ride in the 1954 Tour.

On the other hand, Bartali had number 13 in 1951

So, who had 13 in 1954?

A Dutch climber, called Jan Nolten.

Benjo

Old August 18th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 18, 9:40 am, "benjo maso" wrote:
Might be a real number, but it ain't Gino Bartali's number ... Bartali
didn't ride in the 1954 Tour.

On the other hand, Bartali had number 13 in 1951

So, who had 13 in 1954?

A Dutch climber, called Jan Nolten.

I was wondering how these numbers were fastened to a rider's jersey. --
D-y

more interesting than Andre Racing 0 May 17th 07 12:28 AM
Interesting G.T. Mountain Biking 6 November 13th 06 01:00 AM
This is interesting ed_dolan_jimmy_macnamara Australia 0 October 25th 06 08:42 PM
Opening a pricey Kryptonite lock Robert Chung Racing 2 September 15th 04 01:35 PM