FS: 3T Mutant, Cinelli Frog, and Salsa SUL quill stems

Old March 16th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
retrofan

Default FS: 3T Mutant, Cinelli Frog, and Salsa SUL quill stems

The 3T Mutant was my favorite front-loading quill stem. I found them
to be very secure and never had any problem with handlebars rotating
once they were clamped in, plus they looked good on my vintage lugged
steel bikes.

I am not selling the 3T Mutants as new, because I can't remember which
ones were used, which ones were installed but not ridden, and which
ones were new but have shop wear. They are all in very good or better
condition as far as looks unless otherwise noted, and are all in fine
condition as far as function.

The Cinelli Frog I bought used but never installed, the Salsa SUL was
bought new from a bike shop and is new in the Salsa black bag.

All of these stems are 25.8-26.0 clamp size, 1" quills, open front
States. Pics available for the asking.

Due to work obligations next week, may not be able to do next day
shipping after payment like I have been but will get them out as soon
as possible.

#1: SOLD 3T Mutant, silver with silver front, 2 bolt front loading,
11cm: $35

#2: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 11cm:
$35

#3: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm:
$35

#4: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 11cm:
$35

#5: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm, no
black rubber plug: $30

#6: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm,
scratches up to max insertion line, no black rubber plug: $25

#7: Cinelli Frog, black with silver front, 3 bolt front loading, 12cm,
scratches and marks from headtube horizontally up to bend in stem: $20

#8: Salsa SUL, black, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm per info from Salsa
when I bought the stem, includes bag and instructions: $50
Old October 27th 09, 04:04 PM
olioil olioil is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I know this is a long shot, seeing as this is an old post. But is the Cinelli Frog stem is still available??
I had one, but lost it and have been trying to find one ever since. I would love to buy it off you if you still have it.
Thanks

oliver
oliveryan at hotmail dot com
please reach me by email, thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrofan View Post

#1: SOLD 3T Mutant, silver with silver front, 2 bolt front loading,
11cm: $35

#2: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 11cm:
$35

#3: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm:
$35

#4: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 11cm:
$35

#5: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm, no
black rubber plug: $30

#6: 3T Mutant, black with silver front, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm,
scratches up to max insertion line, no black rubber plug: $25

#7: Cinelli Frog, black with silver front, 3 bolt front loading, 12cm,
scratches and marks from headtube horizontally up to bend in stem: $20

#8: Salsa SUL, black, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm per info from Salsa
when I bought the stem, includes bag and instructions: $50
Old January 19th 11, 07:11 AM
sealed sealed is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
#8: Salsa SUL, black, 2 bolt front loading, 10cm per info from Salsa
when I bought the stem, includes bag and instructions: $50

Another long shot, but let me know if that Salsa is still available.

FS: New 3T and Cinelli quill stems retrofan Marketplace 0 February 24th 08 01:24 AM
WTB CINELLI FROG Quill Stem 90 or 100mm [email protected] Marketplace 2 November 6th 06 03:06 AM
Salsa 1" quill stems bfd Techniques 1 November 20th 04 12:08 AM
Cinelli 1e and SR quill stems. Andrew Karre Marketplace 0 November 17th 04 04:07 AM
Where are Salsa quill stems? B Techniques 14 September 2nd 04 12:19 AM