TODAY'S CYCLE NEWS

Old May 2nd 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default TODAY'S CYCLE NEWS

NYT has readable material for all

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion

Old May 2nd 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
datakoll wrote:

NYT has readable material for all

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion

Not quite all.

--
Michael Press
Old May 2nd 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Pat[_15_]

Michael Press wrote:
:: In article
:: ,
:: datakoll wrote:
::
::: NYT has readable material for all
:::
:::
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports
:::
:::
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports
:::
::: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion
::
:: Not quite all.
::
:: --
:: Michael Press

Why, did Andre Jute killfile the New York Times as well?

Pat

Old May 2nd 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom_Sherman

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
datakoll wrote:

NYT has readable material for all

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion

Not quite all.

The registration requirement seems to have disappeared.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old May 2nd 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom_Sherman

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
NYT has readable material for all
[...]
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports
[...]

How does one land in a crash to break a collarbone? I almost always land
on my butt when crashing.

Old May 2nd 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article , "Pat"
wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
:: In article
:: ,
:: datakoll wrote:
::
::: NYT has readable material for all
:::
:::
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports
:::
:::
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports
:::
::: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion
::
:: Not quite all.

Why, did Andre Jute killfile the New York Times as well?

Yes, but that is another story.
I choose not to register for the access.

--
Michael Press
Old May 2nd 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article ,
Tom_Sherman wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
datakoll wrote:

NYT has readable material for all

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/sp...r=1&ref=sports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/sp...ef=othersports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/op...ml?ref=opinion

Not quite all.

The registration requirement seems to have disappeared.

No, I has not. You probably have a cookie on your machine.

--
Michael Press
Old May 2nd 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Pat[_15_]

::
:: How does one land in a crash to break a collarbone? I almost always
:: land on my butt when crashing.
::
:: --
:: Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

Let's hope you never find out. Last year, a woman was riding my rear wheel
too closely and when her front wheel touched my tire, over she went! And,
she broke her collarbone. So, this is one way you could find out how it
happens if you were really, really interested to know....

Pat

Old May 2nd 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom_Sherman

Pat Me wrote:
::
:: How does one land in a crash to break a collarbone? I almost always
:: land on my butt when crashing.
::

Let's hope you never find out. Last year, a woman was riding my rear wheel
too closely and when her front wheel touched my tire, over she went! And,
she broke her collarbone. So, this is one way you could find out how it
happens if you were really, really interested to know....

I had contact in a paceline, but it was just my foot grazing the
tail-box of the rider ahead of me. Hitting the front wheel against
another cyclist would have been almost impossible.

Old May 2nd 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pm

On May 2, 12:07*pm, Tom_Sherman
wrote:

I had contact in a paceline, but it was just my foot grazing the
tail-box of the rider ahead of me.

ew, TMI

today's big news bar Racing 33 April 24th 09 09:03 AM
Crap Cycle Lanes hit the News Mark T[_2_] UK 5 February 27th 08 12:45 PM
Today's Cycle Ride Tom Crispin UK 5 October 19th 07 02:52 PM
Some GOOD news about a cycle path for a change! John Burns UK 6 October 18th 05 02:03 PM
Today's news Richard Goodman UK 13 January 28th 04 08:45 PM