Fabiani--Dumb and Dumber

Old June 3rd 11, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Default Fabiani--Dumb and Dumber

On 6/3/2011 2:53 PM, BL wrote:

I don't "need" to do anything. The only "aganda" I have is to see the
facts come out, preferably in court.

Actually Brian you are not interested in truth at all. You want him to
hang. This is obvious because you have already assigned guilt.

Again, you've been in the spider hole too long. We've discussed here,
RICO, insurance fraud, mail and wire fraud, money laundering, violation
of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to mention a few. Actual EPO use is
a very small, albeit important, part of the picture.

A supposed "positive" EPO test helps prove exactly none of these. Unless
of course you can weave Horse Manure into Egyptian Cotton.

Want to try again ?

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old June 3rd 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
Again, you've been in the spider hole too long. We've discussed here,
RICO, insurance fraud, mail and wire fraud, money laundering, violation
of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to mention a few. Actual EPO use is
a very small, albeit important, part of the picture.

Jimmy July wrote:
Why did you leave genocide and impersonating an officer off the list?
We've discussed those, too!

Sex with a major ?
Old June 3rd 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 6/3/2011 1:54 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:

Want to try again ?

If this is in any kind of serious doubt, I'm willing to place a very
heavy bet on it.
Old June 4th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 6/3/2011 4:54 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:
On 6/3/2011 2:53 PM, BL wrote:

I don't "need" to do anything. The only "aganda" I have is to see the
facts come out, preferably in court.

Actually Brian you are not interested in truth at all. You want him to
hang. This is obvious because you have already assigned guilt.

That's a crock. IMO, by far more than a fair preponderance of the facts
as we know them today, Armstrong doped and perpetrated a sports fraud on
a scale never seen before. Hang him? Hardly. I'd be happy to see him do
5-8 in a Federal minimum security facility. IIRC, the have a nice one
in Duluth.

Again, you've been in the spider hole too long. We've discussed here,
RICO, insurance fraud, mail and wire fraud, money laundering, violation
of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to mention a few. Actual EPO use is
a very small, albeit important, part of the picture.

A supposed "positive" EPO test helps prove exactly none of these. Unless
of course you can weave Horse Manure into Egyptian Cotton.

Nobody other than Fabiani and the Lance team of flack lawyers is talking
about a "supposed positive." Try reading the news reports for
comprehension.

Want to try again ?

You might want to take a look at a real, informed discussion going on
over in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews. Try you bull****ting over
there and one way or another you won't last long.

Bill

Old June 4th 11, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jun 3, 5:16*pm, BL wrote:

That's a crock. IMO, by far more than a fair preponderance of the facts
as we know them today, Armstrong doped and perpetrated a sports fraud on
a scale never seen before. *Hang him? Hardly. I'd be happy to see him do
5-8 in a Federal minimum security facility. *IIRC, the have a nice one
in Duluth.

How are you defining the scale of the so-called sports fraud? Is it
because he was so successful while he was allegedly doping? Or,
because he raised so much money for his foundation, in no small part
due to the success he had while allegedly doping? Surely you aren't
suggesting that the scale of his fraud was based on how much he
allegedly doped, while competing against others who allegedly weren't
doping?

While we're asking, could you tell us who actually suffered harm as a
result of the fraud? Isn't that a critical component to even have
fraud, that someone was harmed?
Old June 4th 11, 11:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
You might want to take a look at a real, informed discussion going on
over in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews. Try you bull****ting over there
and one way or another you won't last long.

Is the moderator fat ? Or is it Bruce and/or Kunich ?
Old June 4th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
BL wrote:

We've discussed here,
RICO, insurance fraud, mail and wire fraud, money laundering, violation
of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to mention a few.

What you mean "we", white man?

--
Michael Press
Old June 4th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
BL wrote:

You might want to take a look at a real, informed discussion going on
over in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews. Try you bull****ting over
there and one way or another you won't last long.

So it's okay to call your interlocutor "****tard" in
The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews? Or did you not last long yourself?

--
Old Fritz
Old June 4th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 11:53 AM, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article9pidnZD9rNDR9nTQnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d@giganews. com,
wrote:

You might want to take a look at a real, informed discussion going on
over in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews. Try you bull****ting over
there and one way or another you won't last long.

So it's okay to call your interlocutor "****tard" in
The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews? Or did you not last long yourself?

****Tard, we don't use language like that over there. It's reserved for
morons like you on Usenet. Try posting your drivel and see how long you
last before you're completely ignored over there. The only reason I
reply to you here is because you're amusing in a pathetic sort of way.
Carry on, Moron.
Old June 4th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

wrote:

You might want to take a look at a real, informed discussion going on
over in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews. Try you bull****ting over
there and one way or another you won't last long.

So it's okay to call your interlocutor "****tard" in
The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews? Or did you not last long yourself?

****Tard, we don't use language like that over there. It's reserved for
morons like you on Usenet. Try posting your drivel and see how long you
last before you're completely ignored over there. The only reason I
reply to you here is because you're amusing in a pathetic sort of way.
Carry on, Moron.

You would not last long in The Clinic Forum at CyclingNews.

--
Old Fritz

Is there a cyclist dumber than Floyd? i, Fred Racing 6 June 11th 10 05:30 AM
Bicycle tube valves: Schrader good, Presta fragile, Woods even dumber Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 64 April 11th 09 07:17 AM
Apparently, there are reporters even dumber than shot-putters... Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 August 6th 08 04:22 AM
dumb & even dumber! cfsmtb Australia 3 October 8th 05 03:37 PM
Tribute to Fabiani Luperini Sierraman Racing 4 December 25th 04 09:38 PM