If we can put a man on the moon...

Old July 31st 12, 11:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default If we can put a man on the moon...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funn...ay_to_the_Moon

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Old July 31st 12, 11:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| You may be interested to know that the landing crew left a mirror
| there which is *routinely* used for various earth based laser tests.

That was left by an unmanned expedition so that the Russians could see to
shave whilst they were setting up their Customs post.

Old August 1st 12, 01:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Lindsay

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:40:36 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funn...ay_to_the_Moon

Buzz Aldrin will kick your ass for that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

Old August 1st 12, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 01/08/2012 13:06, Lindsay wrote:
| On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:40:36 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funn...ay_to_the_Moon
|
| Buzz Aldrin will kick your ass for that!
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

| Excellent.

No matter what the crooked government spin-doctors/propagandists say, if
you search around the net in the alternative news sites, you will find
ample situations which are incongruent with anyone having been to the
moon.

One of the most telling is that they cannot do today what they said they
did 40 odd years ago.

Or that the head honcho up and quit 3 days before the launch

Or that all the "astronauts" quit within a short time after returning
from their "voyage"

Davey's heart wants to believe they made it, but his mind won't let him.

Old August 1st 12, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 01/08/2012 13:24, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 01/08/2012 13:06, Lindsay wrote:
| On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:40:36 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funn...ay_to_the_Moon
|
| Buzz Aldrin will kick your ass for that!
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

| Excellent.

No matter what the crooked government spin-doctors/propagandists say, if
you search around the net in the alternative news sites, you will find
ample situations which are incongruent with anyone having been to the
moon.

One of the most telling is that they cannot do today what they said they
did 40 odd years ago.

Or that the head honcho up and quit 3 days before the launch

Or that all the "astronauts" quit within a short time after returning
from their "voyage"

Davey's heart wants to believe they made it, but his mind won't let him.

There are lunar orbiters which have taken pictures of the ****ing car they took
with them. (It's still there although overdue for it's three year service)

Old August 1st 12, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| There are lunar orbiters which have taken pictures of the ****ing car
| they took with them. (It's still there although overdue for it's three
| year service)

Check out the video "A funny thing happpened on the way to the Moon".

There are many interesting points brought up there.

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-F...ay-to-the-Moon

Old August 1st 12, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Lindsay

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 9:18:12 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:

Check out the video "A funny thing happpened on the way to the Moon".

There are many interesting points brought up there.

No, there are no interesting points brought up, only dumb ass conspiracy theory garbage.

General rule of thumb, never believe any conspiracy theory. That way you will be correct 99 and 44/100 th's percent of the time.
Old August 1st 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 01/08/2012 13:06, Lindsay wrote:
| On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:40:36 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funn...ay_to_the_Moon
|
| Buzz Aldrin will kick your ass for that!
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

| Excellent.

No matter what the crooked government spin-doctors/propagandists say, if
you search around the net in the alternative news sites, you will find
ample situations which are incongruent with anyone having been to the
moon.

One of the most telling is that they cannot do today what they said they
did 40 odd years ago.

Or that the head honcho up and quit 3 days before the launch

Or that all the "astronauts" quit within a short time after returning
from their "voyage"

Davey's heart wants to believe they made it, but his mind won't let him.

Where are you on the matter of the HIV-AIDS connection?

--
Old Fritz
Old August 1st 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

| There are lunar orbiters which have taken pictures of the ****ing car
| they took with them. (It's still there although overdue for it's three
| year service)

Check out the video "A funny thing happpened on the way to the Moon".

There are many interesting points brought up there.

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-F...ay-to-the-Moon

Comment:
# Even a presentation as simplistic as the Mythbusters
# Moon Hoax special is sufficient to blow holes in most
# of the claims here.

--
Old Fritz

To the moon and beyond. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 July 8th 11 10:59 AM
Moon Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 8 September 24th 10 02:37 AM
Yehuda Moon Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 2 June 17th 09 03:03 AM
Yehuda Moon Danny Colyer UK 0 May 24th 09 08:35 PM
Over the moon Gaz[_2_] UK 15 August 31st 07 12:34 AM