In Honor of "Pee-Wee" Herman's Birthday

Old August 28th 12, 06:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Jym Dyer

Default In Honor of "Pee-Wee" Herman's Birthday

It was the worst ... Mass arrest ... I ever seen.

On this very night ... 8 years ago ... along this very stretch
of Broadway ... in a neon glare just like this one ... a bunch
of us went for a Critical Mass ride.

Unfortunately, the Republican National Convention was scheduled
for that weekend ... so the NYPD showed up to indiscriminately
arrest 265 bicyclists. It was the worst ... Mass arrest ... I
ever seen.

Tell 'em Large Marge sent you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jym/7878111190/

Still We Ride,