oligarchy and George Carlin

Old May 6th 21, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default oligarchy and George Carlin

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8:46:10 AM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 5/4/2021 1:32 PM, Doug Landau wrote:
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 1:28:00 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 5/4/2021 3:01 PM, Doug Landau wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:57:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:28:34 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 10:35 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

snip

Like all skunks if you think that you can get something for free you're right there with your hand out, but if you have to pay for it out of your own pocket, you're riding a 12 year old POS touring bike.

Uhm... uh, ,,wait a sec
I'm ,uh, trying to find the words, for, uh,
uh, for, uhm, ... .. because, uhm OK, uh.. ok, let's try this:

We need a 12 year old touring bike that doesn't suck

Here you a

https://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/...spx?item=17837
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Uhm

Surly still sells the Long Haul Trucker. Marin has the Four Corners.

Since Shimano has dropped a lot of the triple cranksets in the
higher-end groups, the newer touring bikes are now 3x9 with a Sora front
derailleur. The older touring bikes are fine.

Eyes rolling. Tell me Scharf - do you think that Doug is too stupid to find a bike? Or that he might want descent parts on his bike and not the Chinese made Tiagra?

School bans Curious George Book Because of George's Bicycling Technique,, Király Techniques 2 May 30th 15 07:35 PM
George Carlin On Lance BLafferty[_3_] Racing 21 February 13th 11 07:32 AM
Emma Carlin or John Muir Trails (Palmyra, WI) capuni Unicycling 0 September 22nd 08 08:30 PM
Energy/Carlin discussion Bill C Racing 7 June 23rd 08 07:42 PM
Lance, Ekimov, et al. lead out George and George wins the RVV - end of story - enough said. Magilla Vanilla Racing 0 April 1st 05 07:04 AM