Silca flat kit.

Old May 20th 21, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Silca flat kit.

On Wed, 19 May 2021 15:23:12 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

They don't seem to give dimensions, and I don't see a side view.

You might consider sewing your own handlebar bag. Some patterns and
instructions are available:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sew+your+own+handlebar+bag

This one looks and works like a very large face mask:
https://www.instructables.com/DIY-Bikepacking-Handlebar-Bag/

If you don't like sewing, I've done some repairs using fabric glue and
fabric tape. They're easier than sewing and have one big advantage.
Glue and tape can be sealed and made waterproof. Fabric tape and a
steam iron is probably the easiest.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fabric+tape
I would sew the straps for strength, but the rest can be glued or
taped.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272

Silca pumps hizark21 Racing 65 June 28th 08 05:05 AM
My last Silca Pista. Dan H[_44_] Marketplace 0 October 7th 07 08:31 AM
FA: Silca Pista Pump, New! Dan H[_38_] Marketplace 0 August 26th 07 05:58 AM
Flat Resistant or Flat Proof Tires Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 9 February 3rd 07 05:35 AM
Silca pump problem Derek Techniques 6 August 17th 05 03:42 PM