Biden Falls Down Multiple Times

Old March 19th 21, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Biden Falls Down Multiple Times

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...e-one-n2586562
This is what the Donkey Party did to make America the world leader in elder abuse. How do you plead, Jay Beattie?
Old March 21st 21, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...e-one-n2586562
This is what the Donkey Party did to make America the world leader in
elder abuse. How do you plead, Jay Beattie?

Seems to be the plane and speed that they walk up it, so they can turn and
wave, number of clips of different folks who have done similar including
Mike Pence, considering the age of most it’s frankly surprising there isn’t
more!

Roger Merriman.

Old March 22nd 21, 10:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 5:43:02 PM UTC, Roger Merriman wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...e-one-n2586562
This is what the Donkey Party did to make America the world leader in
elder abuse. How do you plead, Jay Beattie?

Seems to be the plane and speed that they walk up it, so they can turn and
wave, number of clips of different folks who have done similar including
Mike Pence, considering the age of most it’s frankly surprising there isn’t
more!

Roger Merriman.

Mike Pence looks pretty fit, but Joe Biden looks "starved for appearance" like he's hollowed out from the inside. I must admit thought that, before the 2016 election campaign, I wouldn't have chosen Donald Trump as my bet in a fitness campaign. Maybe I've just too many friends in the medical profession who're given to tapping total strangers on the midriff and telling them to slack off the carbs and crank up the exercise. -- AJ
Old March 22nd 21, 11:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...e-one-n2586562
This is what the Donkey Party did to make America the world leader in
elder abuse. How do you plead, Jay Beattie?

Seems to be the plane and speed that they walk up it, so they can turn and
wave, number of clips of different folks who have done similar including
Mike Pence, considering the age of most it’s frankly surprising there isn’t
more!

Roger Merriman.

..
Interesting article yesterday about American lifespans increasing over the last 120 years.
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeff...rever-n2586549
..
AJ
Old March 22nd 21, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Talking of Trump most impressive really would be Melania, who managed it in
heels and clutching a handbag!

Roger Merriman

Old March 22nd 21, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Until Donald Trump got to be a president posterity will treat a lot more kindly than the clowns in the contemporary mainstream media, Melania was altogether the most impressive thing about him, and I don't mean as arm candy, I mean him winning and keeping the loyalty of a woman like that. I've always found it a sound practice to give men brownie points for the character of the women who love them. And it has to be said, Trump's children are also pretty impressive. If he had remained a Democrat, as he was most of his life, the Trump family would have been the new Jack & Jackie and their adorable kids and Washington would have been Camelot instead of "mostly peaceful"..

Andre Jute
Now watch the Donkey Party Donors break out in pustules of hatred!
Old March 22nd 21, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

What do you suppose has more traction - men's dress shoes that have a smooth leather bottoms or a woman's heals that are designed specifically to have a LOT of traction?
Old March 22nd 21, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Let's see what occurs in the next election. Let's see if, like the Democrats are trying to do - pass a totally unconstitutional bill to federalize elections. At this point either the
Supreme Court throws this out or it becomes time for the civil war.
Old March 22nd 21, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:09:15 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

What do you suppose has more traction - men's dress shoes that have a
smooth leather bottoms or a woman's heals that are designed specifically
to have a LOT of traction?

Obviously a deficit in head space, but then many people wear fashion over
practical and functional.

Old March 22nd 21, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

While dress shoes are indeed a bit slippy, stilettos being grippy is a bit
of push to be honest!

Generally folks who where them tend say good for looking gorgeous but not
walking or even standing!

Roger Merriman