Announce: HAC4 to Polar file converter

Old July 1st 04, 05:25 PM
injuryprone

Default Announce: HAC4 to Polar file converter

I have released a small command-line program to convert HAC4 data files to
the Polar .HRM file format. This means that you can now import HAC4
heartrate, cadence, altitude etc data into any analysis or training log
software that supports the Polar HRM file format. It will run on most Un*x
like operating systems and, of course, Windows.

You can find the project file here, hosted at SourceForge.net:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hac42hrm/

As the program was developed to let me import my own collected data into the
excellent Zeropace training log software it may not be everything you need,
please feel free to drop me a note if you find an opportunity to improve it
or even a bug.

Kind regards,
Mark

Old July 5th 04, 02:46 PM
Phil FR68

Hello,

I tried to download your file converter because it is very interesting
for me. Unfortunately, It didn't work...

Could you have a look to this download problem please

Old July 7th 04, 08:25 PM
injuryprone

Phil FR68 wrote:

Hello,

I tried to download your file converter because it is very interesting
for me. Unfortunately, It didn't work...

Send me an email and I'll see how I can help. It is a command line tool,
so you will need to run it from a shell or command prompt depending on
your operating system.

e.g: hac42hrm 06042004.dat enter

You will need to run it in the directory the HAC4 files are stored,
these files are created by "ciclotour". The program will output a list
of files it created, these are the Polar '.hrm' files.

If you experienced problems downloading then maybe try again or perhaps
I can email you the file (it is quite small).

I'm sure we can get you up and running!

Regards,
Mark

Old July 8th 04, 03:30 PM
Phil FR68

Hello Mark,

I managed to download your converter today. It works great but stops
after 5 records trying to convert my hac.dat file I suppose it is
because thera are no values registered, except for the altitude in this
record. Sunday, I use my hac4 to record the altitude during a walk.

I attached my hac.dat file if you have a bit time to see the problem...
to the mail to . This email is not valid. I tried
. Perharps...

Thank you

Best regards,

Philippe (Phil FR68