*Ends in 34 minutes! *Selling our New Summit on ebay

Old February 11th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maskedriders

Default *Ends in 34 minutes! *Selling our New Summit on ebay

HEY ALL, JUST A QUICK FYI THAT WE ARE SELLING OUR LIKE NEW SUMMIT ON
EBAY WITH NO RESERVE AND IT GOES OFF IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES... I
HAVEN'T A CLUE WHY I DIDN'T THINK TO TELL YOU GUYS SOONER :CONFUSED: !!
SORRY!!
THANKS!! GOD BLESS!
HEATHER

--
maskedriders
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 11th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
azvwbug

you got a link so I can find it.

--
azvwbug
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 11th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maskedriders

h t t p : / / c g i . e b a y . c o m / w s / e B a y I S A P I . d l l
? V i e w I t e m & i t e m = 2 2 0 1 9 8 1 6 5 1 0 5

T h a n k s f o r t h e r e m i n d e r ! ! ! : )

--
maskedriders
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 12th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

That was a good buy.

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/urg5z)
\"i think they make unicycles with training wheels.
they're called blkes!\" ~captainkrunk61
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 12th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

109$! Wow, good deal.

--
Émile5

"Ntappin" wrote:
I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 12th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

Émile5 wrote:
109$! Wow, good deal.

Approximately one dollar per pound.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 12th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

...weight weenie...
:P

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'Spraypaint ART!' (http://tinyurl.com/28k6g2)
'Cashcrate. It works.' (http://www.cashcrate.com/270566)
'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 12th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

tholub wrote:
Approximately one dollar per pound.

Hahahaha, funny But I'm still jalous...