UNiVERsE II Preveiw

Old September 10th 03, 10:31 AM
jagur

Default UNiVERsE II Preveiw

i saw it tonite,i was sick,discusted and checking to make sure all my
limbs were attached afterward..

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old September 10th 03, 12:01 PM
zod

yes jagur....taunt us with your good fortune *cries*

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old September 10th 03, 12:11 PM
gus

jagur wrote:
*i saw it tonite,i was sick,discusted and checking to make sure all my
limbs were attached afterward.. *

so, it was good then?

--
gus
gus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/677

Old September 10th 03, 02:11 PM
onefiftyfour

So where'd you see it? Have I missed something?

check 'this tread' (http://tinyurl.com/mv1c) for the answer.

-eric

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old September 10th 03, 07:56 PM
Cokerhead

jagur wrote:
*154 is right.the clip is on that VHS tape cokerhead was offering a
couple weeks ago...i dont have the equipment to convert it though. *

I don't have the equipment to convert it either; otherwise I would.
I also haven't heard from Mike Silger,John Childs or John Hooten. They
should have all received their copy already. (OK, I didn't ask for
confirmation, but everyone knows how the USPS is).
-Mark

--
Cokerhead
Cokerhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/136

Old September 10th 03, 08:03 PM
john_childs

Cokerhead wrote:
*
I don't have the equipment to convert it either; otherwise I would.
I also haven't heard from Mike Silger,John Childs or John Hooten.
They should have all received their copy already. (OK, I didn't ask
for confirmation, but everyone knows how the USPS is).
-Mark *

I got it in the mail. I've just been too busy to hook up the VCR to the
computer and do some video capture.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old September 10th 03, 09:10 PM
uniryder

Hey Everybody,

I'm working on the website at this moment and will hopfully have it done
by the end of the week. I got booted out of the editing lab from school
til the 24th, so can't put together a proper trailer until then.

What was shown at NUC was actually a rough draft of the intro to U2. I
gave it to them to give people a sneak peek, because I had nothing else
to show. I would have prefered to have a seperate trailer made, but
didn't have the time. Although I have no control over it, I would
prefer that people did not post the clip that was shown at NUC.

I'm not trying to be stingy, i'd just like to keep parts of the video a
little un-disclosed until it is released.

The actual trailer will be posted @ www.sykoproductions.com within 2
weeks.

Thanks,
-Dan

--
uniryder
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old September 11th 03, 03:21 AM
daino149

Thanks for the video translation. It was great. I wish i had places
like that to ride. Come to think of it, a MUni would be nice too.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Old September 11th 03, 03:28 PM
Cokerhead

uniryder wrote:
*Although I have no control over it, I would prefer that people did
not post the clip that was shown at NUC.

*

Dan,
I hope you don't mind that I have it on my VHS tape that I've been
distributing. It was announced at the Public Show that video-taping
was
not only allowed but encouraged. But if you feel strongly against it,
I could go back and cut it out of future copies.
-Mark

Old September 11th 03, 07:19 PM
daino149

daino149 wrote:
*Thanks for the video translation. It was great. I wish i had places
like that to ride. Come to think of it, a MUni would be nice too.

Daniel *

What the heck!?! That was supposed to go to sofa's "It's not Universe
II, but...... " thread. I wonder what went wrong.

Daniel