Hi I'm Benatti's substitute here to con children

Old July 27th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default Hi I'm Benatti's substitute here to con children

"CSC's pressagent today says to dansish newspaper poltikken, that
Rabobank did just about everyhing wrong in their attempt to contain
the story. He claims that if Rabobank had just held a pressconference
publicing the warnings and the exlusion from the dansih national team
there wouldn't have been a case. I tend to agree."

http://www.rabobank.com/content/

Rabobank loans money. Rabobank's investigators investigate people
applying for loans maybe including people in the Dolomites.
Or Mexico.
RB may not give Trautig/Ligget or Prudhomme backup info but a general
statement as clearly RB's business is not Prudhomme's.
The Dolomites inhabitants and the Italian commentator are subject to
Italian social conditions. As Galileo once said...
the Italian commentator is at this time to busy commentating to
support the accusation
When I ride to Melbourne from Cape Canaveral, my riding is well noted.
Surely, a TdF class rider practicing in the Dolomite climbs is so
noted. Doesn't anyone in Italy want to be on TV?
Doesn't anyone in Mexico...?
The sole person on earth knowing where Rasmussen was is a TdF TV
commentator.
Bond: if thought out to beat the system and note beating the system is
difficult when investigators are many bringing numerous different
talents and perspectives to bear on the crime, the perp would go to a
more remote area to do his thing, start in Italy then go to Mexico,
get the drugs in Colorado, wear a mask... The two places at once idea
is obvious-ask OJ.
The stuff is only available in Italy? The commentator is available
only in Italy.
Daniele Bennati won a fixed race countering adverse publicity to his
role model substitute in the Hi I'm Daniele Benatti Specialized ad.
Hi that was a good idea but seriously you're not Daniele Benatti and
you did not win a fair race: the race was fixed.
Prudhomme wanted Benatti to win a stage so Specialized can sell
bicycles in Denmark.
What does Ligget make of that relationship?
Will Trautig blame Grace Slick for Benatti's stage win?
Will I throw up listening to Trautig and Ligget. Nope, I'm avoiding
it.
Notice prior to last night's revealations during the versus pre-scam
warmup, Bob Roll had held his tongue.
Last night Trautig pointedly went to Roll for Roll's confirmation of
Rasmussen's guilt shortly after Ligget intoned his opinion that Ligget
ooops Rasmussen will be burned at the stake.
Bob? How's the mortgage coming along?

Old July 27th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
G.T.

datakoll wrote:

Will Trautig blame Grace Slick for Benatti's stage win?

Rightly so. It's always the hippy's fault.

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old July 28th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

On Jul 27, 11:16 am, datakoll wrote:
[...]

or did Roll receive new information?

Old August 9th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

GREAT NEW PRODUCT IDEA!

the VAPOR TUBE

Modern substitute for Super Record BB? [email protected] Techniques 3 June 17th 06 01:57 PM
Bike substitute RicodJour Racing 3 March 17th 06 02:33 AM
substitute for 700 D GT tires or wheels? ResearchGeek General 7 February 28th 05 04:35 AM
substitute for 700 D GT tires or wheels? ResearchGeek Techniques 9 February 28th 05 04:35 AM
substitute for 700 D GT tires or wheels? ResearchGeek Marketplace 7 February 28th 05 04:35 AM