Levi should have won TdF?

Old August 10th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

Default Levi should have won TdF?

On 08/09/2007 12:57 PM, in article
, "Andy Coggan"
wrote:

On Aug 7, 5:52 pm, Araxen wrote:

Well if he bothered to learn English he might have gotten the message.

Let me guess: you're from the US, aren't you?

Andy Coggan (who only speaks English, but still doesn't expect that
everyone else in the world learn the language)

Datakoll is posting from central Florida ... Odds are that he's a) male, and
b) American.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old August 10th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

could be Levi as a TdF leader potential winner was in danger from the
french-English-Spanish because Levi is Jewish.
the crowd. egged on by Prudhomme/ASO, drove Rasmussen out.
If one examines the overall TdF picture, where you came from, your
gross ethnic ID is extremely impoortvant here, more conclusive than
time speed distance.

Old August 10th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Booker C. Bense[_61_]

In article ,
Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
On 08/09/2007 12:57 PM, in article
. com, "Andy Coggan"
wrote:

Datakoll is posting from central Florida ... Odds are that he's a) male, and
b) American.

I'd put my money on Space Alien...

_ Booker C. Bense

Old August 10th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:51:16 +0000 (UTC), Booker C. Bense
c.stanford.edu wrote:

In article ,
Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
On 08/09/2007 12:57 PM, in article
.com, "Andy Coggan"
wrote:

Datakoll is posting from central Florida ... Odds are that he's a) male, and
b) American.

I'd put my money on Space Alien...

Native Floridian, close.

Ron
Old August 10th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 9, 2:57 pm, Andy Coggan wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:52 pm, Araxen wrote:

Andy Coggan wrote:
On Aug 6, 1:44 pm, Dan Connelly
wrote:
Discovery's goal was to win the tour, not to have Levi win, nor to have Contador win. Coming out of Alpes, Contador had a better GC position, which he solidified with the W on stage 14. Still, despite convention, Discovery allowed Leipheimer to work for himself, as he dropped Contador toward the finish and took what could have been valuable bonus seconds on stage 15.

According to Contador, he was calling for Leipheimer to wait for him,
but apparently the message didn't get through.

Andy Coggan

Well if he bothered to learn English he might have gotten the message.

Let me guess: you're from the US, aren't you?

Andy Coggan (who only speaks English, but still doesn't expect that
everyone else in the world learn the language)

Well, you don't have to learn an entire language, do you? Just a few
words. I seem to remember Armstrong learning some. Remember when he
****ed Pantani off yelling 'vitesse' to him on the Ventoux? I'd
imagine just a few words in French; Italian, Spanish and English would
do the trick. Piano, vitesse, etc

Of course, I bet Levi knows some Spanish. I mean, he lives part of
the year in Girona, and the rest of the year he lives in Santa Rosita
(how about that? Spanish name). At this point, I bet the most
predominate language spoken in California *is* Spanish.

But, it's convenient for Levi not to have understood, and it's also
equally for Contrador to use the translation/earpiece excuse. I was
surprised too, at Levi's move on the climb. I figured that:

He wanted to make time on Evans, and his earpiece 'stopped' working
He was allowed to go
Disco knew already that the chicken was on the way out (Johan has
connections)
Contrador, didn't want to yell out loud for Levi to wait, to keep his
struggles hidden
Zorgon, from the planet Ziljhan took over the radio communications

Old August 10th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 10, 7:33 am, datakoll wrote:
could be Levi as a TdF leader potential winner was in danger from the
french-English-Spanish because Levi is Jewish.
the crowd. egged on by Prudhomme/ASO, drove Rasmussen out.
If one examines the overall TdF picture, where you came from, your
gross ethnic ID is extremely impoortvant here, more conclusive than
time speed distance.

As far as I know, Levi, unlike Tour winner and fan favorite
Joop Zoetemelk, is not Jewish. It's not all in the name.

Ben

Old August 10th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 10, 12:36 pm, RonSonic wrote:

Datakoll is posting from central Florida ... Odds are that he's a) male, and
b) American.

I'd put my money on Space Alien...

Native Floridian, close.

Ron

Could be he's over in Kissimmee working for the Giant Rat. That would
explain a whole lot of things.
I lived a couple of miles from Gatorland for a while. That was
interesting.
Bill C

Old August 11th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 10, 4:16 pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:33 am, datakoll wrote:

could be Levi as a TdF leader potential winner was in danger from the
french-English-Spanish because Levi is Jewish.
the crowd. egged on by Prudhomme/ASO, drove Rasmussen out.
If one examines the overall TdF picture, where you came from, your
gross ethnic ID is extremely impoortvant here, more conclusive than
time speed distance.

As far as I know, Levi, unlike Tour winner and fan favorite
Joop Zoetemelk, is not Jewish. It's not all in the name.

Ben

dumbass,

what about argentin ?

Old August 11th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

On Aug 10, 4:16 pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:33 am, datakoll wrote:

could be Levi as a TdF leader potential winner was in danger from the
french-English-Spanish because Levi is Jewish.
the crowd. egged on by Prudhomme/ASO, drove Rasmussen out.
If one examines the overall TdF picture, where you came from, your
gross ethnic ID is extremely impoortvant here, more conclusive than
time speed distance.

As far as I know, Levi, unlike Tour winner and fan favorite
Joop Zoetemelk, is not Jewish. It's not all in the name.

Ben

uh what was levi wearing for the VERSUS portraits? a luftwaffe uniform?

See How Levi Rolls Casey Kerrigan Racing 2 April 11th 07 04:30 AM
Levi? [email protected] Racing 30 July 10th 06 11:23 AM
Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Levi Rick Roof Racing 15 June 12th 06 03:56 AM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM