wow.. this is pretty shocking!!!!!!!!!

Old July 29th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

Default wow.. this is pretty shocking!!!!!!!!!

i got this email, "you got a new youtube message" thingy, and i checked
it, and i got a mail from "Bestwhatever" and he is a representant from
MTV that wants to show my video on MTV's "Best show ever!" i dont know
it might be a scam but they cant really do much can they? worst thing
they can do is to show my video.. so i guess i'll have a shot!

--
sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old July 29th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

sigve wrote:
i got this email, "you got a new youtube message" thingy, and i checked
it, and i got a mail from "Bestwhatever" and he is a representant from
MTV that wants to show my video on MTV's "Best show ever!" i dont know
it might be a scam but they cant really do much can they? worst thing
they can do is to show my video.. so i guess i'll have a shot!

If all they have is your video (which is public already) then they
can't really do much. Just be careful about giving personal information
and all that stuff.

If you look carefully it might be obvious if it's a fake or not. I've
had stuff like that happen before and they're usually easy to spot.

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl) -
hasn't been
updated*www.qu-ax.com*
*unicycle for christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old July 29th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

That is pretty cool...if they're legit. I mean, it doesn't really look
like they made an effort to do anything with their youtube page like
many professional companies do, but like you said, what's the worst
that could happen?

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero