Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Old July 25th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Wow! Great job Mike for getting the issue out so fast.Can't wait for my
copy!

--
maximus unius
Old July 25th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

i should probably subscribe to uni mag sometime.... and buy the rest of
the copies. Or, Mike should get barnes and noble in st cloud minnesota
to stock up on them.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 25th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

semach.the.monkey wrote:
Yay! Good news on the early arrival of issue 5. Even better news on the
wheel build article as it means that even if I have never been in the
mag myself, at least I own a piece of equipment that has! (It is a 24"
KH rim with black ISIS hub, right?)

STM

I'm pretty sure there's a photo of you at Sleepless in one of the back
issues too.

Getting the mag today was a nice surprise, I've read quite a bit of it
already and seems like it gets better every issue It's particularly
nice to see an Aspenmike article in the mag at last, and even the group
test of seat clamps makes for an interesting read!

--
domesticated ape
Old July 25th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Guess I still have to wait for mine to get across the pond.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old July 26th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Did anyone else notice the 3.9kg titanium trials unicycle advertised by
unicycle.com on the back page? I wonder what that's about. That is very
not heavy.

Joe

--
joemarshall

' old pics' (http://tinyurl.com/56yl2f) 'new zealand pics'
(http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...rshall_photos/) 'new
pics' (http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/joemarshall.org.uk)
Old July 26th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

joemarshall wrote:
Did anyone else notice the 3.9kg titanium trials unicycle advertised by
unicycle.com on the back page? I wonder what that's about. That is very
not heavy.

I did notice it, and wondered where the big announcement was, or if I
had missed a major product launch. Maybe it's one of these subliminal
advertising campaigns that no one realises exists until after they have
bought one?

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old July 26th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

semach.the.monkey wrote:
I did notice it, and wondered where the big announcement was, or if I
had missed a major product launch. Maybe it's one of these subliminal
advertising campaigns that no one realises exists until after they have
bought one?

STM

I rode it today... Its sexy but the edges are sharp.

It will be in production soon enough.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old July 30th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

...so psyched to get this issue. I love the graphical representation of
the RTL teams' placement after each checkpoint and stage.

I'm happy that UNIs funding is working better now. Good job Mike!

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)