Could Key West be a bike model for America?

Old November 20th 08, 10:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin
Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

Brian of New Zealand, you are talking to a complete idiot (Henry). I ask
you, are you perhaps a masochist?

I have a sense of humor....the poor chap has got to the stage of reposting
and reposting to get someone to chat with him, so I humor him
occasionally.

Yes, but even so, an idiot like Henry can wear anyone down. I have been
confronted with a plethora of idiots and scoundrels ever since I began
posting to these cycling newsgroups. A very wise man once told me that 1 out
of every 10 persons walking around on the streets is crazy. I think it is
more like 1 out of every 2 posting to Usenet. It is enough to drive one
crazy yourself no matter the original state of your sanity.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 20th 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

LOL.....they are everywhere. At least on usenet you can ignore or
killfile if you find them really annoying. Rather than drive me crazy,
henry reinforces my sanity.

What you need is a motor between those two wheels.
Old November 24th 08, 03:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

BrianNZ wrote:
Henry wrote:

Now I have a question for you. Here's what the experts say about
WTC7. Do you dispute any of it? If so, what and why, exactly?

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin
Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

I answered your questions. Why are you unwilling to discuss
WTC7's obvious demolition?

--

They must find it difficult - those who have taken authority as the
Truth, rather than Truth as the authority. - G. Massey

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://stj911.org
http://stopthelie.com/1-hour_guide_to_911.html
http://www.911truth.org

Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://stj911.org
http://stopthelie.com/1-hour_guide_to_911.html
http://www.911truth.org

Ever wonder who benefits from the 700 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"The new America, born in sin and arrogance, delusional
in Manifest Destiny, bred in overabundant gluttony,
consumerist and materialist, fathered by George W. Bush,
Dick Cheney and the Cabal of Criminality, a country flocked
by sheeple, ignorant and conditioned, indifferent to a world
growing up around it, living delusions of empire and of
omnipotence, building hatred against it and its policies
throughout the planet, slowly dumbing down its citizens,
losing its edge in the sciences and arts, producing a nation
of acquiescent automatons brainwashed to never question
authority and always faithfully follow the crimes of governance."
- Manuel Valenzuela
Old November 24th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:

a complete idiot

It does take a "special" sort of imbecile to believe in
a comically absurd fairy tale that he is unable to explain
or defend when it's questioned by his many betters, doesn't
it, Eddy? Thanks for your confirmation, but we didn't really
need it - we've seen your level of ignorance, blind faith,
and utter stupidity many times already... chuckle

Here are some photos of WTC4, which was much closer to the towers
than WTC7, and was completely gutted by severe fires and partially
crushed by heavy impacts.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc4des1.html

This photo of WTC4 really demonstrates the incredible strength of
steel framed buildings.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...ocs/bjh/14.jpg

Here are some photos of WTC5 & 6 after the tower demolitions.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...tos/gzpo1.html

WTC7 was a tall narrow 47 story steel framed skyscraper.
It was not hit by a plane.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/...20Picture1.jpg

This illustration shows the location of the various WTC buildings
as well as the range of debris impact.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/collateral.html

Here are photos of WTC7's "inferno".

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...wtc7fire1.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/wtc7.html

Here is a video of WTC7's picture perfect controlled demolition.

http://www.911research.com/wtc/evide..._collapse2.mpg

Here are more videos of WTC7's demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

We're still waiting for followers of the "official" conspiracy
theory to provide us with a logical explanation other than
controlled demolition for the fact that the buildings closest to
the towers remained standing, while WTC7's massive hurricane
resistant steel frame suddenly disintegrated and dropped at virtual
free fall speed and perfect symmetry. Limited, isolated fires can
not possibly cause such a failure. In fact, no steel framed building
has ever collapsed due to fire. Not one. Ever. Controlled demolition
is the only possible cause of WTC7's free fall speed and symmetric
drop. Even Bush's FEMA was forced to admit the following:

"The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building
to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel
on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis
has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research,
investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue."

More expert analysis on the demolition of WTC7 can be found he

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

This is what happens to steel framed buildings exposed to raging
infernos for hours on end.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

As you can see, these steel framed structures suffered gradual
deformation, but nothing even remotely close to a total symmetric
and free fall speed collapse - and those fires were far hotter
and of much longer duration than the small, isolated fires in
WTC7.

Twin Towers:
The massive reserve strength designed into the steel frames of
the towers could not possibly have been overcome by the force
of gravity alone. The fact that it was exceeded to such an
extreme degree that the undamaged steel frame offered no
measurable resistance, proves conclusively that the lower
structures were destroyed before being impacted by the upper
structures.

From:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...60327100957690

"The Twin Towers and Why They Fell
It would help to begin with an accurate description of the WTC towers
in terms of quality of design and construction. In July of 1971, the
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) presented a national award
judging the buildings to be "the engineering project that demonstrates
the greatest engineering skills and represents the greatest
contribution to engineering progress and mankind."3 Others noted that
"the World Trade Center towers would have an inherent capacity to
resist unforeseen calamities." This capacity stemmed from the use of
special high-strength steels. In particular, the perimeter columns
were designed with tremendous reserve strength whereby "live loads on
these columns can be increased more than 2,000% before failure occurs.

More on the incredible strength of the towers can be found he

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/design.html

"There is evidence that the Twin Towers were designed with an even
greater measure of reserve strength than typical large buildings.
According to the calculations of engineers who worked on the Towers'
design, all the columns on one side of a Tower could be cut, as well
as the two corners and some of the columns on each adjacent side, and
the building would still be strong enough to withstand a
100-mile-per-hour wind. 3"

The massive steel frames of the towers were far too strong to
collapse only under their own weight. That's been proved through
physics, and that's why no other steel framed buildings have ever
collapsed that way unless they were demolished. See Gordon Ross'
research paper on momentum transfer he

http://www.journalof911studies.com/a...ansferRoss.pdf

As common sense would dictate, even if all the perimeter and
core columns near the top of the tower were somehow destroyed
simultaneously so that the top 20 stories or so dropped onto the
remaining undamaged frame, after some bending and compression,
the collapse would have stopped, or the upper block would have
fallen off to the side. Gordon Ross proves that with physics.

The official conspiracy requires us to believe that falling
directly =through= the massive undamaged steel frames, including
the 47 interconnected central core columns:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

provided little more resistance than air. This is proved by
the fact that debris falling outside the towers hit the ground
about the same time as the debris falling through the towers.
Making the government's conspiracy theory even more implausible,
is the fact that the steel at the top of the towers was over
ten times lighter and thinner than the undamaged steel in the
lower section. Look at the massive core column cross section in
the bottom photo.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

The official conspiracy theory says that crushing 47 of those
columns, all interconnected with even more steel, =and= destroying
all the perimeter columns, =and= "pancaking" all the floors, and
stairways, produced about the same kinetic friction as falling
though air. That, of course, is not physically possible.

Observe the rotating and disintegrating block on the South
Tower.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc2exp4.html

Notice that the corners are curved, as the block's internal
destruction is already taking place. If it had not been destroyed
through demolition, it would have continued to rotate and fall off
the building as an intact block. Also, notice that the block is
tilting towards the corner where it was impacted. The opposite
corner was undamaged by impact or fire, as proved by photo
evidence.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc2exp1.html

As the top section of that tower is rotating, the high strength,
fire resistant perimeter columns on one side of the building are
being compressed, and on the opposite side, where the building
was not damaged by fire or impact, the weight above them is greatly
reduced.
Why do you think the undamaged steel perimeter frame with reduced
weight above it is exploding and collapsing at the same rate as
the fire and impact damaged side that has most of the weight of the
rotating block on it? Seems more than a little odd, doesn't it? Here's
some information on the perimeter columns.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/perimeter.html

Now watch this video:

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/c...2_explodes.avi

That's not gradual bending and buckling of an over heated steel
frame. Those are huge explosions not unlike those we see in a
controlled demolition. Keep in mind that this is at the onset of
the collapse, so nothing is falling quickly at this point.

More good information on 9-11 can be found he

Old November 24th 08, 03:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:

an idiot

It takes a very "special) idiot to believe that a man living
in a cave thousands of miles away can shut down NORAD, force
Cheney to issue a stand down order, and create magic, invisible,
steel vaporizing office fires. That much we can agree on. chuckle

http://www.911truth.org/article_for_...70402105006226

3. Norman Mineta's mind-blowing testimony before the 9/11 Commission
concerning the last fifty miles of flight of the plane that hit the
Pentagon and Dick Cheney's orders about it, are matters of no apparent
concern to Dunbar and Reagan. Thus, were one to rely on their telling,
one would be unaware that Mineta was directed to the Presidential
Emergency Operations Center in the White House sometime after the second
plane hit the South Tower. One would not learn that he found Cheney in
charge and being informed by a young man as to the path of the plane
that hit the Pentagon. Nor would one know that Cheney was notified
periodically that the plane was fifty miles out, thirty miles out,
twenty, and ten. Avoiding the entire episode, Dunbar and Reagan
obviously make no mention of the young manĀ?s inquiry of Cheney upon the
final progress report, "Do the orders still stand"? Cheney's response,
turning abruptly to the young man and asking pointedly if he (the young
man) had heard anything to the contrary -- a fact of considerable
importance for an understanding of the entire event -- therefore is not
discussed in the pages of Debunking. As a consequence of this avoidance,
one will find no examination of the ramifications of this testimony. One
finds no query concerning the nature of the orders referred to, and no
speculation concerning Pentagon defenses and their failure to deploy.
There is no reference to the failure of the 9/11 Commission to find out
who the young man was, or how many other people were in the room, and
what their reactions were. There is no discussion of how the incident is
simply eliminated from history by the adoption of an alternative
chronology that contradicts a string of accounts and offers no
explanation of why Norman Mineta, now holder of the Presidential Medal
of Freedom, bestowed upon him by President Bush, would make up such an
amazing tale or have such an elaborately embroidered faulty memory. None
of these are matters for Dunbar and Reagan."

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/g...wayWithIt.html

"The young man's reports to Cheney of the airliner's impending
approach is followed by his urgent question whether "the orders still
stand?" The young man was questioning the order. That question had to be
about whether the order NOT to destroy the approaching plane still
stood. Given the two prior attacks against the Twin Towers using the
commercial airliners as weapons, an order to destroy the plane
approaching the Pentagon would be the only order to give and would not
be subject to question by the young man as the plane approached.
Furthermore, had Cheney's order been to fire on the plane approaching
the Pentagon (which first came near the White House), the anti-aircraft
capacity of the Pentagon (or White House), would have sufficed to take
out that plane, and certainly to have attempted to take out that plane.
Since the Langley/Norfolk jets are at least 10 minutes away and out of
range, Cheney's order is about the on-site Pentagon or White House
defenses. Neither a shoot-down nor an attempted shoot-down occurred, and
since Mineta does not speak of a last-second change in orders by Cheney,
the only supportable conclusion is that Cheney's order was NOT to defend
the Pentagon, an order so contrary to both common sense and military
defense that it, and it alone, explains the questioning by the young man."

Old November 24th 08, 03:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

BrianNZ wrote:
Henry wrote:

He wouldn't have been able to get away with it without 9-11,

Why not.....You already assume he is responsible for 9/11? If he could
pull that off, going to war would be simple by comparison?

Are you denying that the Bush regime used the 9--11 attacks to
justify their illegal, immoral, and globally condemned wars of
aggression? Bush himself referred to 9-11 as an "opportunity". He
announced the he had won the "trifecta".
Bush alone was not responsible for 9-11, but clearly, he played
a role. Why else would he tell so many lies about it, vehemently
oppose an investigation into learning the truth, and refuse to testify
before the hand picked commission he was eventually (over 400 days
later) shamed and forced into appointing? To hard core conspiracy
theorists, his regime's behavior seems perfectly reasonable. To the
rest of us, it's rather suspicious and incriminating.

Just for a laugh.....one more time since you have been reposting and
reposting looking for that glimmer of attention.....well, here it is,
the spotlight is back on you.

One rule to the new game though....

I'd rather address the facts in logical, coherent, and rational
mater than play silly games, which is about all the cave man
cartoon conspiracy kooks seem to be capable of. As you've seen,
it's easy to beat them at their own game, but still, I prefer to
deal with facts and evidence.

no more cut'n'pastes and answer in your own words.....

If I find an article that expresses my views well and includes
footnotes and references, I won't waste my time writing the same
thing using my own words. That's a silly and unreasonable "rule".
Why would you reject the research of qualified, credible experts

I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin
Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

None of the facts and evidence should be off limits.

You say they were destroyed by demolition, rather than the planes
hitting them?

Thousands of experts say that, not just me. And so far, their
research has not been rebutted. Here are the findings of just a
few of them:

http://www.journalof911studies.com

1. Who wired the buildings for demolition?

You want names and soc. sec. numbers? Silly question, as they
have not yet been identified. These Mossaad agents might have the
answer, but the Bush regime set them free.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

2. What kind of explosives did they use

Most likely, some compound of thermite. The Bush regime was very
anxious to ship the steel half way around the planet before any
sort of testing could be done. Here's some info on thermite and
NIST's ties to it.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...and_Nano-1.pdf

and how much would be needed?

According to you, none at all, right? The steel frames disintegrated
and self destructed under their own weight? I've seen varied estimates,
but the exact amount needed isn't important, so I haven't wasted any
time looking for exact figures. Why is the exact number important to
you?

3. When did they install these explosives so as not to be noticed by
anyone?

In the weeks or months prior to 9-11-01. The article linked above
shows that nano termites can be sprayed on, so it could have been
done as a "fire proofing upgrade". Who but the perps would have
known?

4. Where was all the wiring normally associated with a building
demolition?

No wires needed. The charges can be detonated via computer generated
remote control.
Here's some info on nano thermite compounds.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...and_Nano-1.pdf

"The high surface area of the reactants within energetic sol-gels
allows for the far higher rate of energy release than is seen in
?macro? thermite mixtures, making nano-thermites ?high explosives?
as well as pyrotechnic materials (Tillitson et al 1999). Sol-gel
nanothermites, are often called energetic nanocomposites, metastable
intermolecular composites (MICs) or superthermite (COEM 2004, Son et
al 2007), and silica is often used to create the porous, structural
framework (Clapsaddle et al 2004, Zhao et al 2004). Nano-thermites
have also been made with RDX (Pivkina et al 2004), and with
thermoplastic elastomers (Diaz et al 2003). But it is important to
remember that, despite the name, nano-thermites pack a much bigger
punch than typical thermite materials. It turns out that explosive,
sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by US government scientists, at
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL) (Tillitson et al 1998,
Gash et al 2000, Gash et al 2002). These LLNL scientists reported that
?The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating
technologies to coat surfaces. We have utilized this property to
dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe,O,/ Al / Viton coatings.
The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film. Preliminary
experiments indicate that films of the hybrid material are self
propagating when ignited by thermal stimulus? (Gash et al 2002).
The amazing correlation between floors of impact and floors of apparent
failure suggests that spray-on nano-thermite materials may have been
applied to the steel components of the WTC buildings, underneath the
upgraded fireproofing (Ryan 2008). This could have been done in such a
way that very few people knew what was happening. The Port Authority?s
engineering consultant Buro Happold, helping with evaluation of the
fireproofing upgrades, suggested the use of ?alternative materials?
(NIST 2005). Such alternative materials could have been spray-on
nano-thermites substituted for intumescent paint or Interchar-like
fireproofing primers (NASA 2006). It seems quite possible that this
kind of substitution could have been made with few people noticing.
Regardless of how thermite materials were installed in the WTC, it is
strange that NIST has been so blind to any such possibility. In fact,
when reading NIST?s reports on the WTC, and its periodic responses to
FAQs from the public, one might get the idea that no one in the NIST
organization had ever heard of nano-thermites before. But the truth is,
many of the scientists and organizations involved in the NIST WTC
investigation were not only well aware of nano-thermites, they actually
had considerable connection to, and in some cases expertise in, this
exact technology."

Old November 24th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Henry" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

a complete idiot

It does take a "special" sort of imbecile to believe in
a comically absurd fairy tale that he is unable to explain
or defend when it's questioned by his many betters, doesn't
it, Eddy? Thanks for your confirmation, but we didn't really
need it - we've seen your level of ignorance, blind faith,
and utter stupidity many times already... chuckle'

[...]

Only "a complete idiot" like Henry would post such long rambling messages. I
doubt that even he is reading them, but one thing is for sure, no one else
is reading them. Now go **** yourself and stop bothering the honorable
members of these distinguished newsgroups.

****ing Regards,

Old November 24th 08, 04:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Henry" wrote

It does take a "special" sort of imbecile to believe in
a comically absurd fairy tale that he is unable to explain
or defend when it's questioned by his many betters, doesn't
it, Eddy? Thanks for your confirmation, but we didn't really
need it - we've seen your level of ignorance, blind faith,
and utter stupidity many times already... chuckle'

[...]

Only "a complete idiot"....

...can believe in a fairy tale that he doesn't understand,
that he knows nothing about, that violates the basic principles
of physics, and that he can't epxalin when it's challenged by his
betters. You go, Eddy.... chuckle

http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...impossible.pdf

9/11 and the Twin Towers: Sudden Collapse Initiation was
Impossible
By Frank Legge, PhD (Chemistry) and Tony Szamboti, Mechanical Engineer

Numerous arguments have been presented that the Twin
Towers at the World Trade Centre could not have
collapsed in the observed manner due to the cause
asserted in the NIST report, namely damage from plane
impact and fire. 1 The bases of these arguments include
the rapidity and symmetry of collapse, 2 the adequacy of
the steel supports, 3 and the finding of incendiary
residues in the dust. 4 It has also been argued that the
initiating event in the official explanation, the sudden
collapse of one storey, 1 could not have occurred because
the steel was not hot enough. 5 This argument is based on
data set out in the NIST report itself. There is another
argument, as will be described here, that is based simply
on the behaviour of hot steel under load. No calculations
are involved and no knowledge of the temperature of the
steel is required.
In the official explanation the collapse occurs in two
stages. In the first stage one storey, damaged by plane
impact and fire, suddenly collapses. This allows the
section of the tower above to fall freely down and hit the
lower section. In the second stage the energy of this
impact is said to be sufficient to cause the top of the
lower section to disintegrate. This material adds to the
falling mass and further impacts cause disintegration to
continue in a rapid sequence all the way to the ground.6
Let us consider the situation just prior to the first stage.
There are some damaged columns, some fire, and a claimed
ack of fireproofing. Given the substantial safety factor
in the building design, the number of damaged columns is far
too few to put the buildings at risk without the fire. This
is elaborated on in the NIST report and elsewhere.1, 7 We
will ignore the fact that according to the physical evidence
data within the body of the NIST report, and contrary to its
conclusion, the steel did not get very hot. We will assume
the strongest case for the official theory: the fire was
uniform over the whole area and very hot. The fire has to
heat the steel, which takes time. Eventually the steel gets
hot enough that it cannot carry the load in the initiating
storey. It starts to sag. At this point there has been no
disruption of the columns, other than that caused by the
plane impact, hence most of the columns are still attached
to the floors above and below and are continuous, passing up
and down into other storeys, giving the columns rigidity. The
length of the columns between attachments is too short for
buckling to occur. 8 Failure must therefore be by compression.
As the steel sags two things will happen: the columns, as
they shorten, will become wider, which is obvious; and the
inherent strength of the steel will increase, which is not
obvious. It is well established however that the yield
strength of steel increases as the degree of distortion
increases. This tendency increases with rising temperature
and is pronounced at the temperatures required for collapse,
as can be seen in the graph below. 9 For both of these
reasons the initial sag cannot be catastrophic but will be
very slow and the rate will depend on the rate of heat input.
A rising temperature will be needed to offset both the
significant increase in yield strength and the slight
increase in cross-section area, if collapse is to progress.
It is clear therefore that the upper section should only
have moved down slowly and only continued to do so if
additional heat was supplied. A slow, protracted, and
sagging collapse was not observed however with either tower.
As observed in videos of both tower collapses, the upper
sections suddenly start to fall and disintegrate.10 In the
case of the south tower, initially a lean of the upper
section developed but within the first second this turned
into a rapid collapse with upper section disintegration,
just as was observed with the north tower. It appears
therefore that the official concept of a free fall collapse
of the upper portion through the initiation storey, due to
heat effects from fire, is a fantasy. If the temperature
did become high enough for collapse to occur it could not
have happened in the observed manner. 9 In particular it
could not have been sudden and thus could not have produced
the velocity, and hence the momentum and kinetic energy,
upon which the official story depends for the second stage
of collapse. In contrast, all observations are in accord with
the use of explosives in a timed sequence.
The case that the NIST report must be corrected is confirmed.
If this report is not corrected the suspicion will remain
that its purpose was not so much to inform as to deceive.

Old November 25th 08, 08:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Jym Dyer

Default Could Building 7 be a conspiracy model for America?

I have a sense of humor....the poor chap has got to the
stage of reposting and reposting to get someone to chat
with him, so I humor him occasionally.

=v= Could you humor him with a Follow-Up to fewer newsgroups?
Maybe even to a newsgroup where his endless babblings are
actually on-topic?

At least on usenet you can ignore or killfile if you find
them really annoying.

=v= Yes, but when otherwise-reasonable people like you keep
the loons rolling, killfile rules get overly-complicated.

What you need is a motor between those two wheels.

=v= I *am* the motor between those two wheels, an arrangement
I'm quite happy with, thank you.
_Jym_

Old November 25th 08, 11:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Henry" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Henry" wrote

It does take a "special" sort of imbecile to believe in
a comically absurd fairy tale that he is unable to explain
or defend when it's questioned by his many betters, doesn't
it, Eddy? Thanks for your confirmation, but we didn't really
need it - we've seen your level of ignorance, blind faith,
and utter stupidity many times already... chuckle'

[...]

Only "a complete idiot"....

...can believe in a fairy tale that he doesn't understand,
that he knows nothing about, that violates the basic principles
of physics, and that he can't epxalin when it's challenged by his betters.
You go, Eddy.... chuckle

[...]

You twittering, lumpish, susurrant flagellant. You slubbering, spoiled,
fly-eating grocery bag. You gurgling, tensionless, lesbian pig. You
badgering, outback, tart codpiece. You are a pirouetting, lubberly,
squeamish dwarf. You usuring, half-bound, winking porter. You are a
suckling, postmenopausal, smug yearling. You are a subserving,
cheese-obsessed, mucoid chemist. You hopping, asthmatic, strangled
kaiser. You are a staring, disorientated, infested onion. You qrasping,
half-baked, swimming peasant. You are a chivying, over-decorated, screwy
**** eater. You are a slumping, foolhardy, dampish pigfish. You
presupposing, puke-inducing, mop-headed cornflake. You supplicating,
spotted, sticky g-string. You are a quacking, styptic, tin-canned bum
boy. You are a puckering, flea-infested, queer yabberer. You
fanaticising, spurious, horrific salesman. You are a gumming,
subjugated, raw-boned frau. You are a kowtowing, suffusive, narcoleptic
flapper. You are less than a moralising, semisolid, cooked-over
clack-dish. You gulping, beetling, gangling yawner. You are a flapping,
tormented, swag-bellied faecal impaction. You are an officiating, mingy,
do-it-yourself hoof.

****ing Regards,