Sheldon Brown

Old October 29th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Kenny

Default Sheldon Brown

Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

Old October 29th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Earl Bollinger

"Kenny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

Thanks for all your advice it has helped me immensely over the years.
Good luck.
I'll pray that you will be around and cycling again before you know it.

Old October 29th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ted

Kenny wrote:
Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

Best of luck, Sheldon.
Ted.

Old October 29th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Kruger

"Kenny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

As I sit here at the computer, I see a Raleigh Twenty that I bought solely
because of Sheldon's enthusiasm for this model
http://sheldonbrown.org/raleigh-twenty.html
I'm sure lots of us here have done things with bicycles -- good stuff --
that we wouldn't have done without Sheldon's writing.

Best of luck, Sheldon!

Old October 29th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Ted wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

Best of luck, Sheldon.
Ted.

Ditto that. Sheldon's problem is making my worst day look like a good day.
Get well Sheldon, or at least don't get worse.
Good luck finding a doctor that can help.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

Old October 30th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Kenny wrote:
Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

MS is a tough row to hoe. Best of luck, Sheldon.
Old October 30th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
David L. Johnson

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:48:51 -0700, Kenny wrote:

Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Sheldon has been a friend to all of us. It's a shame this has happened to
him. I hope and pray for a quick recovery.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Let's not escape into mathematics. Let's stay with reality. --
_`\(,_ | Michael Crichton
(_)/ (_) |
Old October 30th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Zoot Katz

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:03:33 -0600, "David L. Johnson"
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:48:51 -0700, Kenny wrote:

Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Sheldon has been a friend to all of us. It's a shame this has happened to
him. I hope and pray for a quick recovery.

I know MS patients who have found some relief from the spasms through
the use of "medical marijuana". It's the only way one friend has
been able to continue playing his guitar. I don't know that his MS is
the same a Sheldon's uncommon type but he was using it long before he
could get a prescription for it.

I don't believe Sheldon smokes but cannabis tincture is also an
effective way to regulate ones maintenance doses.
--
zk
Old October 30th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul Hobson

Kenny wrote:
Came across some information concerning Sheldon on RBR.

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Thanks Sheldon for all the helpful advice you've given me. Keep the
faith.

Kenny

endless good vibes sent his way
\\paul

--
Paul M. Hobson
Georgia Institute of Technology
Old October 30th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
SlowRider

That absolutely sucks. I've known people with MS and with neuropathy,
and they're both nasty.

I can't even count the number of times I've gone to Sheldon's site.
I've got printouts all over the house (mostly by my workstand in the
garage). I probably refer to Sheldon more than I refer to Zinn, and
that's saying something.

So, in Sheldon's honor, I'm going to add the MS150 to my list of events
for next year.

-JR